Trying a different mainline method for 1st time

• Thread starter JKash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
So I picked this idea up from a video of Mr.Growit... instead of chopping all but 1 nodes worth of leaves... he leaves 2 which already creates " 4 arms" I want to see of this makes a difference in yields and also if can speed up the whole method by starting with 2 nodes instead of 1

2 mk ultra and 1 GDP

I have 1 blue dream but that is a whole other experiment

Trying a different mainline method for 1st time
Trying a different mainline method for 1st time 2
Trying a different mainline method for 1st time 3
bullfrog13

bullfrog13

So I picked this idea up from a video of Mr.Growit... instead of chopping all but 1 nodes worth of leaves... he leaves 2 which already creates " 4 arms" I want to see of this makes a difference in yields and also if can speed up the whole method by starting with 2 nodes instead of 1

2 mk ultra and 1 GDP

I have 1 blue dream but that is a whole other experiment
please send buds this way for quality control testing 🧐

JKash

JKash

Supporter
So I can't believe how much of a quicker process this method is... let's see how they will yield this way...

2 mk ultra 1 gdp in 1 gallons...

I have 1 blue dream and that will be it's own experiment

20230915 183312
JKash

JKash

Supporter
So I went for the double threat all at once... I ended up doing a transplant and topping these girls for 2nd time... you can see how this mainline method can cut down on veg times.... let's see how they do for yields?!?!

Took some nice photos of the cross sections to see what is actually going on

20230919 153955
20230919 153951
20230919 153944
20230919 153939
JKash

JKash

Supporter
So I am almost 30 days from when starting this post... these 3 girls are ready to be transplanted and flipped this coming week... so far I have saved about a month worth of veg time by doing this method... loving it so far!!!

20231009 145139
JKash

JKash

Supporter
So you top twice and then tie them down? Is that what you are saying?
I tie down from the 1st topping....

Normal mainline method people will top and leave only 1 node... this method you have to top 3x creating a longer veg cycle

This method by leaving 2 nodes to start off with 4 branches already you only need to top more time to get your 8 branches...(I do 8 indoors)...
This has saved me at least an extra 30 days of veg and still getting the "normal mainline effect" faster

C

chitownglass

I'm gonna give it a shot on my next run in a couple of weeks. I'll let you know how it works out.

C

chitownglass

Looks like they are a little thirsty maybe/light stress?

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Looks like they are a little thirsty maybe/light stress?
Light stress... I did transplant and turned lights down a bit... figure by a week from this posting they will be as good as new....

I am flipping 3... the 4th I'm gonna put in a 15 gallon pot and go for 32 arm plant in 1 space

C

chitownglass

Light stress... I did transplant and turned lights down a bit... figure by a week from this posting they will be as good as new....

I am flipping 3... the 4th I'm gonna put in a 15 gallon pot and go for 32 arm plant in 1 space
How long will that 32 arm plant take to veg? How big of a space are you trying to fill?

JKash

JKash

Supporter
I started this thread 9/11... it's now Oct 17th and got the start of 16 arms now... I have to top 1 more time to get 32 and then veg out 12 to 18 inches ... so by time I top will be 2 or 3 weeks and another month of veg.... so definitely middle of November with 32 arm plant

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Gdp is bouncing back... I kind of had to push her into flower as these girls are getting big an bushy...

Blue dream is being bounced back and worth between 2 flowering sites until my 1 flowering plant is done(hopefully soon)

These have been grown under #phlizon fd6500

20231020 080842

Latest posts

Top Bottom