Trying defoliage lst

• Thread starter Durksta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Durksta

Durksta

I’ve got an auto skittles that I decided to defoliate and lst it’s about 5 weeks old wondering if it is a good thing or not I have grown about 60 autos in hydro soil and exterior I’m just trying to get the best out of them but it’s very hit and miss some times 50g dried and sometimes 20g also topped it twice as I wanted to see what happens. Before I was just pulling the plants to one side but you don’t get the bush plant that I keep seeing with the more experienced growers
Trying  defoliage lst

Longsmoker

Longsmoker

Lst is great along with topping. BUT your taking away solar panels when plant is growing..defoliate should be used late veg or early flowering to promote circulation...

Durksta

Durksta

Lst is great along with topping. BUT your taking away solar panels when plant is growing..defoliate should be used late veg or early flowering to promote circulation...
This is where I am 1 week later seems to have recovered well but into flower now so hoping for the stretch and even bud canapé

Durksta

Durksta

Still going strong I’ll never be able to get these huge auto I see on fast bud site but looking healthy

93C0AA0D 4769 4F6C B8B9 435350230CE9
Top Bottom