trying not to use reflectors

• Thread starter dank_
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dank_

I really don't want to shell out $1k for reflectors so I've been thinking of many ways to go vertical.

This room is going to be 3.5' x 4.5'.

I plan on dropping the bulb in the center of the table, having the plants along the perimeter growing outward and up, effectively encapsulating the bulb.

Or is this just a stupid setup and I should just get some good reflectors? (mine are too small)

R

ReDLuBE

if the room is only 3.5 feet by 4.5 feet then i'd say you could spend 100$ and have all the reflectors you would need. how many lights you plan to hang in there to spend 1k on reflectors??

osidecannabis

osidecannabis

if you hung a bulb in the middle, it would be 1.75ft and 2.25ft away from the wall, doesn't sound like you got the room to pull this off, but anything is possible. 1k=1000, on reflectors? mine cost 100 each, and i don't think you would need more than 1.

D

dank_

I have 4 lights, the reflectors I want are expensive; $230/ea. But those other light have nothing to do with this matter. I should've omitted that statement about $1k.

I could work with a 9'x7' room, but I thought the light would be too little for that room and only one 1kw light.

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

4 kw in a 3.5 X 4.5 room, with vert bulbs will burn your house down before you harvest a single flower.

Top Bottom