Trying something new with side lighting

• Thread starter Adaptive_420growing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Adaptive_420growing

Adaptive_420growing

Hi guys, I’m new to thcfarmer so hello to y’all. Today I wanted to try something new with side lighting to try and boost bud size. Has anyone else had luck with side lighting?

Trying something new with side lighting
Pileit

Pileit

I have a couple friends that swear by the single ended 1000 watt hps bulbs that drop down from ceiling. If you are growing tall plants i think it would help in some situations. Maine electri rates went up by 83 percent on our supply part of bill. I will not be trying any additional lighting.lol.

Adaptive_420growing

Adaptive_420growing

I have a couple friends that swear by the single ended 1000 watt hps bulbs that drop down from ceiling. If you are growing tall plants i think it would help in some situations. Maine electri rates went up by 83 percent on our supply part of bill. I will not be trying any additional lighting.lol.
We’ll see. It’s 40w and I’m going to experiment the last few weeks with these girls and if I see no benefit I’ll use them elsewhere.

Top Bottom