Trying this again. 2nd indoor grow.

• Thread starter Justsethpc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Justsethpc

Justsethpc

So my 1st grow last year I kinda screwed it up and overwatered my stuff. This year, I have a better tent, better pots, better ventilation, just need better lights. But my question is, I had 6 seeds germinating and after 2 days only 1 sprouted. I had 2 in a paper towel, 2 in a cup of water, and 2 in soil. One in the paper towel sprouted. Also, what is the optimal temp and humidity I need to stick with?

K

Kylle

Room temp is fine, I soak my seeds in a cup of water for 12 hours then go to PT, transplant to soil then water. Only water when your container drys out, wait for it to be on the lighter side. You gotta give it time to stop brake oxegyn in the root zone, look into a air dome.

Justsethpc

Justsethpc

At what point should I say the seeds are no good? Like 3 days? A week? And with the sprouts how important is light distance?

Justsethpc

Justsethpc

Also, any recommendations for a good light for a 2x4x5 tent that won't break my bank

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

I plant seeds right into soil with a dash of great white myco. So far 100% germination rate. They pop within a week.

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

As far a light, go with a Kingbrite 240w board. They are the best bang for your buck in the budget light world, hands down.

Top Bottom