Trying To Figure Out What Led To Purchase

• Thread starter PassTheJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PassTheJ

Even with all the money in the world, trying to figure out what LED to purchase is ridiculous.

Why cant there just be that one LED light that takes the cake.. Hands down. No questions asked. Like every other fucking product there is..

I went to a bunch of other forums and basically the same thing. No one has a definite answer. Google and YouTube have been useless..

Tty to be the smartest consumer in the room, you'll still end up feeling stupid...

I'm just going to give my wife a couple of options and let her choose. She picks things by color so I cant lose... :-(

Dan789

Dan789

Even with all the money in the world, trying to figure out what LED to purchase is ridiculous.

Why cant there just be that one LED light that takes the cake.. Hands down. No questions asked. Like every other fucking product there is..

I went to a bunch of other forums and basically the same thing. No one has a definite answer. Google and YouTube have been useless..

Tty to be the smartest consumer in the room, you'll still end up feeling stupid...

I'm just going to give my wife a couple of options and let her choose. She picks things by color so I cant lose... :-(
Everyone should have your problems, lol.

P

PassTheJ

Everyone should have your problems, lol.
Lmfao.. That's what you took away from my thread?
It was an expression.. Duh... If I was rich I wouldnt need a forum to figure this out.

I'd hire professional consultants.

P

PassTheJ

So can anyone explain to me why all these lights cost $1500-$3000 and Why Spyder Plus, HLG550s, and the PLC 6.2 are all considered better lights?

It seems like these 3 pop up the most when you ask what the best lights are yet theres plenty of lights way more expensive..

Black Dog LED PhytoMAX-2 1000
Apache Tech AT600
Pro MAX Grow MAX2400
Advanced LED Lights Diamond Series 800
Lifted LED City
Johnson Grow Lights Maximizer
Illumitex NeoPAR X6 Full Spectrum LED
California Lightworks SolarSystem 1100 UVB
Bios Icarus
Emerald Glow LED Ascension 16 Hanging Fixture
Advanced LED Lights Diamond Series XML 650
Kind LED K5 XL1000
NextLight Mega LED Grow Light

I dont dont get it..

Westie

Westie

61dOakkREyL._SX355_.jpg

45North

45North

So can anyone explain to me why all these lights cost $1500-$3000 and Why Spyder Plus, HLG550s, and the PLC 6.2 are all considered better lights?

It seems like these 3 pop up the most when you ask what the best lights are yet theres plenty of lights way more expensive..

Black Dog LED PhytoMAX-2 1000
Apache Tech AT600
Pro MAX Grow MAX2400
Advanced LED Lights Diamond Series 800
Lifted LED City
Johnson Grow Lights Maximizer
Illumitex NeoPAR X6 Full Spectrum LED
California Lightworks SolarSystem 1100 UVB
Bios Icarus
Emerald Glow LED Ascension 16 Hanging Fixture
Advanced LED Lights Diamond Series XML 650
Kind LED K5 XL1000
NextLight Mega LED Grow Light

I dont dont get it..
?total area of flower to be lit?
Ex. 4x4?

Dan789

Dan789

Lmfao.. That's what you took away from my thread?
It was an expression.. Duh... If I was rich I wouldnt need a forum to figure this out.

I'd hire professional consultants.
Not trying to get a pissing match started, but lighting is move and counter move. Someone comes out with a light, say hps and then someone tries mh, seems to work better, hummmm, is it? Then we get LEDs from China (bluple), tough on the eyes but do grow pot. Fast forward until we get where we currently are, many choices.
My money/mouth is with (good quality) COBS, but not against the quantum boards for their simplicity. You’ve got to love the choice and hence the decision inherent by having so much to choose from, good luck with that.

S

sativablast

I bought the HLG 550, working well in a 4x4 area 1st time using it so cannot vouch for the final result just yet as not fully flowered.
I was gonna get the next light mega but was not available in my country so went with HLG. Very good with heat issues one 125 mm extraction fan and shes running very cool.

Top Bottom