trying to find a decent dispensary in the OC!

• Thread starter mayonnaise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mayonnaise

mayonnaise

I come to Socal pretty regular and usually can find some decent herb. This trip i've visited 4 and theywere all garbage! I grow and brought my own but I like to do the weed tourist thing. Anybody able to reccomend a decent club near anaheim? Fuck it a decent club anywhere down here, there are about a billion and who has time to get to all of them to find a gem. calling all local peeps, point me in the dank direction!

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Ricochet is a delivery service that carries Loompas actual flowers( grown by loompa) doubt it get much better than that. Good luck

Confu

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

Good call totally forgot, they are out of seeds till the 7th:mad:

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Ricochet is good, and ASATR (a shelf above the rest) is better. Dankest of the dank, space weed status lol. True connoisseurs headstash quality. Keep in mind these are both delivery services and will not meet up in some parking lot. Here's some of their platinum cookies I just got...also highly recommend the a-dub (34% thc or some shit) and sour dubble...

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

thanks for the tips. all the brick and mortar shops all seem to be below average and most seem to be a month old or newer.

CalyxSmokr

CalyxSmokr

How about the same question for the San Diego area?
Personal faves or known to carry the kill?:angelic:

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Looks like pop corn buds to me! Dank and tasty? What did hat cost you if you don`t mind me asking?

Top Bottom