trying to find a nutrient schedule that works for sure.

• Thread starter Northdank67
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
skyhighmontana

skyhighmontana

Dude advanced nutrients "bud labs" free app has there full line up with a weekly amount guide. Just swap out all the bud ignighter bullshit. Don't really need the voodoo crap either. Make sure your using something along the lines of "Mykos" in your soil. I prefer black and gold myself. Here is a big huge one for you. Don't fuck with the bud factor x, to expensive. Instead get your hands on some chitosan oligosaccharide instead and some brassinolide. Shit's all dirt cheap. Chitosan is immediate unlike the gradual release of factor x. Get it all off of Ebay. Need agricultural grade chitosan. Get you a little bottle of bud candy. Use it as a pre-load and shovel a ton of molasses behind it.
Brassinolide is a natural plant hormone in most flowering plants, it does crazy and beautiful things to cannabis plants when mixed with brassinolide. One key thing about brassinolide? It regenerates dead flower tissues.. those 2 chemicals right there can be used with any fertilizer game. And a guarentee to put a serious boost to your potency and a 2 to 4 ounce weight increase on your plant.
You may have different results if your using weak lighting. But you know the cool thing? You could get those same results growing in a inclosed room. They started studies on this stuff to combat low co2 atmosphere's.. no recycling or minimal of air exchange. I use 4000w LEDs myself. I've also seen all this stuff first hand under 1000w hps as well. You should look into what I'm tossing at you because it's truly game changing. You will not find alot of info on this stuff because I'm pretty sure the fertilizer companies don't want the info out. I got banned from a big site for even mentioning it.. you could spend under 20 bucks for enough chitosan to cycle a group of plants through. You can get brassinolide, 10 grams- a dose is a tenth of a gram. Is only 18 bucks or so. They got a place called powergrown.com where you can get the brassinolide. Guy does PayPal. I hope you use and enjoy this information. You know there's those who grow with bud factor x and then there's those who don't.. you can tell the difference. That switching your fertilizer to produce more trycombs is booty. Still don't produce nearly the same level if a person was using x. There is only 3 known ways to cause the effect I'm talking about. Bud factor x is 1 and the way I talk of is another. The only other way is you got to be some type of friggin chemist or something. Basically what I'm telling you is that you plug those 2 powders into your grow with some decent ferts and some bud candy. 2.75 to3 grams per gallon. Do not variate under that on the chitosan.
You will be getting top shelf potency for dirt cheap. You could bare bones your other stuff. Make sure you use a good base. Sensi bloom a and B are good. Run you alittle silicon blast for stalk strengthener. Some b52 and nirvana and you will be all set.
Also if you don't have access to Ebay, brassinolide is used in farming.

Northdank67

Northdank67

Dude advanced nutrients "bud labs" free app has there full line up with a weekly amount guide. Just swap out all the bud ignighter bullshit. Don't really need the voodoo crap either. Make sure your using something along the lines of "Mykos" in your soil. I prefer black and gold myself. Here is a big huge one for you. Don't fuck with the bud factor x, to expensive. Instead get your hands on some chitosan oligosaccharide instead and some brassinolide. Shit's all dirt cheap. Chitosan is immediate unlike the gradual release of factor x. Get it all off of Ebay. Need agricultural grade chitosan. Get you a little bottle of bud candy. Use it as a pre-load and shovel a ton of molasses behind it.
Brassinolide is a natural plant hormone in most flowering plants, it does crazy and beautiful things to cannabis plants when mixed with brassinolide. One key thing about brassinolide? It regenerates dead flower tissues.. those 2 chemicals right there can be used with any fertilizer game. And a guarentee to put a serious boost to your potency and a 2 to 4 ounce weight increase on your plant.
You may have different results if your using weak lighting. But you know the cool thing? You could get those same results growing in a inclosed room. They started studies on this stuff to combat low co2 atmosphere's.. no recycling or minimal of air exchange. I use 4000w LEDs myself. I've also seen all this stuff first hand under 1000w hps as well. You should look into what I'm tossing at you because it's truly game changing. You will not find alot of info on this stuff because I'm pretty sure the fertilizer companies don't want the info out. I got banned from a big site for even mentioning it.. you could spend under 20 bucks for enough chitosan to cycle a group of plants through. You can get brassinolide, 10 grams- a dose is a tenth of a gram. Is only 18 bucks or so. They got a place called powergrown.com where you can get the brassinolide. Guy does PayPal. I hope you use and enjoy this information. You know there's those who grow with bud factor x and then there's those who don't.. you can tell the difference. That switching your fertilizer to produce more trycombs is booty. Still don't produce nearly the same level if a person was using x. There is only 3 known ways to cause the effect I'm talking about. Bud factor x is 1 and the way I talk of is another. The only other way is you got to be some type of friggin chemist or something. Basically what I'm telling you is that you plug those 2 powders into your grow with some decent ferts and some bud candy. 2.75 to3 grams per gallon. Do not variate under that on the chitosan.
You will be getting top shelf potency for dirt cheap. You could bare bones your other stuff. Make sure you use a good base. Sensi bloom a and B are good. Run you alittle silicon blast for stalk strengthener. Some b52 and nirvana and you will be all set.
I really appreciate the info! I need to look into those things, think I might of heard someone talk about those things before and researched some nutrients that use those things kinda like natures own pgr's am I right? but AN is stupid expensive where I live so I'd rather mix my own nutes or use GH bc I don't think theres some secret ingredients in those AN bottles, all the plant needs is basic NPKCaMg + trace minerals, some Fulvic, Humic, Aminos, few vitamins, Mycorrizhae and molasses.
If AN has an app with a carefully calculated and tested feed program I can just copy the amounts using different brand's nutes by just calculating what they say is needed to give to the plants and when. Now that I said it out loud I'm smashing my head into a wall bc all this time I could of been using lets just say ATHENA feed chart bc I think I've seen plenty of runs using just those and shit looks fire. They have all the data from feed charts to whats in the bottle in the internet you just need to look for it and calculate the amounts yourself.
BTW I don't use weak lights bc I like when I can have a harvest last me trought the next grow cycle.

Northdank67

Northdank67

just looked into it and seems those are some PGR's and i dont fuck with that shit at all. (correct me if im wrong!!)
Here is a big huge one for you. Don't fuck with the bud factor x, to expensive. Instead get your hands on some chitosan oligosaccharide instead and some brassinolide

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Can’t get much easier than growing organically just add guano & some amendments if wanted.

No ph meters needed no ec ppm readings needed either just plain old bat/bird poop and water.

Kiss and you’ll get there

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Had a puff and let my brain wander

As much as I loathe the stuff for personal reasons only you can buy super soil it’s obviously more costly than a bag of compost however if your really struggling then it’s a water only process

skyhighmontana

skyhighmontana

just looked into it and seems those are some PGR's and i dont fuck with that shit at all. (correct me if im wrong!!)
PGR"S PLANT GROWTH REGULATORS? Is that what your saying? Chitosan is fish shells and shit. And the brassinolide is found in all flowering plants..

skyhighmontana

skyhighmontana

Dude, a guy could change all the soil he wants and your still never going to reach a trycomb production like you achieve from using a bud factor x or a derivative..

albewokanobe

albewokanobe

Ph perfect . Its maybe not the best but add some perlite to your ff and ph perfect pretty easy stuff!!

Northdank67

Northdank67

PGR"S PLANT GROWTH REGULATORS? Is that what your saying? Chitosan is fish shells and shit. And the brassinolide is found in all flowering plants..
yup I saw that same thing but brassinolide is labeled as a plant growth regulator, the chtiosan was not, like I said I still need to read more about this to be a 100% I'll never add something to my garden if i dont know 100% what it is!

Gmix the ph and ec meters ain't the problem haha currently my only problem is trying to dial in VPD, humudity wanders a bit bc I dont have a good way to control my humidifier and im not gonna buy a 300$ dehumidifier to solve that problem in my small personal home garden.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
Hey, I'm not a first time grower but my latest grows have went to shit.. nute lockouts and all kinds of problems.. i've propably experienced every single kind of problem that can happen during an indoor coco, hydro or soil grow..I dont grow in a large scale, only for myself but it just pisses me off that for the past 3 years every time i've tried to grow i've been having a lot of problems with feeding the plants with correct nutrients at correct growth stages. and this npk thing has really started to confuse me alot lately. I've previously managed to grow some beautiful and tasty bud, and had ok Yields in coco but lately I've been starting to question myself and my knowledge alot after wasting thousands of Euros on stuff (nutes media pots, you name it) and had 0, and i repeat 0 success..
so I've decided to come here to ask for your help, i can only get my hands on products that can be bought online inside the EU, and I'd rather not spend too much money on nutrients that work.
I'd be super thankful if some of you more experienced guys could push me into right direction, I have two differents kinds of setups i could use for growing, a NFT GT100 hydro with a watercooler or to grow in coco+ perlite mix.
allso it would be very helpful if someone showed me a feed chart that works 100% i've read the fatman nute guide, but honestly i can't understand anything that hes saying.. :'D

thanks alot everyone.
Go organic

skyhighmontana

skyhighmontana

yup I saw that same thing but brassinolide is labeled as a plant growth regulator, the chtiosan was not, like I said I still need to read more about this to be a 100% I'll never add something to my garden if i dont know 100% what it is!

Gmix the ph and ec meters ain't the problem haha currently my only problem is trying to dial in VPD, humudity wanders a bit bc I dont have a good way to control my humidifier and im not gonna buy a 300$ dehumidifier to solve that problem in my small personal home garden.
They use the brassinolide on crops and such. There was a study done awhile back on the use of them both together on some "golden leaf " it's a tobacco product.. the key thing that I keep saying about it is being lost on the wayside. It regenerates dead tissues and cells... so imagine this.. you have strains that you have been growing for literally years,taking cuttings. The plants all finish off at about the same amount of days,right?
Now, take that same strain and run chitosan and brassinolide through it.. normally say there done in 60. With this stuff going on day 70 your still with milky trycomb and literally 80% of the plant still firing.. even the smallest side buds have 4 to 5 new cayxle growths on them. Now you may start to understand the reason for the massive yield gains I speak of

dextr0

dextr0

I would go with soil . A 2 year old child can grow monster plants .
Add water and nutrients every time . Done. You question is subjective how often to feed in soil. But coco everytime
Like the person said above what are you feeding ?
coco . If you grow in that i cant help or hydro . Post all question in the hydro section.
You know coco is watered differently then soil . Fed differently . It has zero stored nutrients . It cost more It sucks . That is my subjective opinion about coco. Unless you using drippers to water or some other ways to water not hand watering
This tells you how to water coco . And ph is different then soil .
coco enjoy the mess every time. Like it says 20 % run off every watering . Have fun with that . Bring the towels
That’s a shitty link (in my opinion) on how to water coco. Every time you wait to feed your ec goes up and your plants going to have to try to waste energy to adjust to that instead of properly using energy.

In coco most people water 3-6 times a day depending.

This is a good site to understanding coco as a medium etc.

Northdank67

Northdank67

They use the brassinolide on crops and such. There was a study done awhile back on the use of them both together on some "golden leaf " it's a tobacco product.. the key thing that I keep saying about it is being lost on the wayside. It regenerates dead tissues and cells... so imagine this.. you have strains that you have been growing for literally years,taking cuttings. The plants all finish off at about the same amount of days,right?
Now, take that same strain and run chitosan and brassinolide through it.. normally say there done in 60. With this stuff going on day 70 your still with milky trycomb and literally 80% of the plant still firing.. even the smallest side buds have 4 to 5 new cayxle growths on them. Now you may start to understand the reason for the massive yield gains I speak of
you should of said that from the beginning my guy! that peaks my interest haha

dextr0

dextr0

VPD is crap imo, glad you got back on track 👍
Anyone who doesn’t pay attention to VPD usually gets mold or something easy to control if you pay attention to VPD. It also helps utilize nutrient and water uptake which are actually two different things.

Here’s a link to better understanding why VPD is important.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
Anyone who doesn’t pay attention to VPD usually gets mold or something easy to control if you pay attention to VPD. It also helps utilize nutrient and water uptake which are actually two different things.

Here’s a link to better understanding why VPD is important.
How many grows have you done? No one with experience that I know uses VPD outside of youtubers. I have no use for it personally and my grows are fine

skyhighmontana

skyhighmontana

I think I had mentioned it to the guy I'd originally posted on his thread. Let's just put it this way.
I had been growing for years at what some would consider a high level. The bud factor x was breaking my back. So I found chitosan- which is actually far better and faster then x. Immediate. Then I got hooked up with some guy at powergrown.com and he literally rocked my world when he introduced me to the brassinolide.. got to use it with the chitosan tho to get the full meal deal. You will see your plant grow in ways you didn't think possible, no shit. Every thing extra you see going on is nothing but creating new and more flower point. I have gone 10 days past with ease,still milky. Pretty sure a guy can control his own window of flower time using this stuff,no shit. I used that shit on a Pineapple chunk plant under 1000w hps in a inclosed space,no co2. Been growing it for years so I have comparability. Most I can get no gas was 8 ounces. First time I used the brassinolide with the chitosan I had a 12 and a half ounce plant, no shit. I pulled it around day 70 with about 70 percent still rocking

Top Bottom