Trying to find my hash method, advice plz

• Thread starter Cyproz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cyproz

Hey guys, so up until now i have only done ISO hash because you only need a screen and ISO. But now im seeing more and more pics of bubble hash and oil and i think i should try one of them. So my choices are as followed

I get a bubble bag 1 gallon, 5 bag kit off ebay for 34.99$
It says it has 25 micron, 75 micron, 100 micron, 150 micron and 200 micron.
1 gallon bubble bags

the other way to go is buy one of those nice Okief butane oil tubes for 46$
Its nice cause it has 3 legs that you put down and put a dish under and then fill it up and squirt the butane through and your good to go. It has 120 micron screen at the bottom to sift it through.
Okief xtractor I
single tube

Which do you think i should go with?
Bubble or Oil?
Which takes less trimming?

R

Rolln J

your talking bout 2 completely different things here and whats ISO hash?

doesnt ISO refer to oil?

C

Cyproz

ISO hash, as in soaking trimmings in iso alcohol and then straining it on a plate and leting it dry.

And im referring to 2 extraction methods of THC.

R

Rolln J

well i dont really like using solvents to do what ice and water do very well - when I think ISO I think oil - but yeah I guess you could dry it out all the way - but dont the iso affect the flavor?

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

I Have done bubble, dry seive and butane.
The butane is the most pure hask I have ever made.
This thread has some great pics and tip's for butane.

C

Cyproz

well i dont really like using solvents to do what ice and water do very well - when I think ISO I think oil - but yeah I guess you could dry it out all the way - but dont the iso affect the flavor?

nah all the ISO evaporates within 24 hours and you take a razor blade and scrape it up. Its not that potent, but it tastes pretty good.

Hey bossman, after looking at that thread i defintly wanna go BHO. How do you get the oil to solidify like some of those pictures, like one guys balled his up and also made a die out of one. I thought oil was liquidy but if i can harden it a bit i would love it.

P

Pistil Pete

You could also try "Gumby" hash. All you need is a screen, a turkey baster and ice (and trim of course).

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhGNxUgFHcc&feature=PlayList&p=DE5525E9FAAE89EE&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=8[/YOUTUBE]

S

sensei13

Very cool video. Gumby method seems like the bubblebag method with the exception of replacing bags with siphoning/gravity. Looks like it works good, but after phase one, it seems like a whole lot more time & work than just lifting a few bags out of a bucket. Unfortunately to some extent, time is money in the end. I also kind of like how bubblebagging produces different grades of hash to mix & match with before pressing.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Talk to Aqua Lab. I learned a ton from reading his posts.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Now don't get me wrong I do love my bubble hash as I am a big 90 mic blond full melt whore:giggle

However BHO is some damn fine shit.. Gets me dizzy more than bubble:) Please use extreme caution when extracting:mad0233:
Some good reading on it here>>>>>

Picture161.jpg

Picture155.jpg

Picture.jpg

Picture156.jpg

Picture158.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom