trying to flower 14 2 year old mother plants all primo seed

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ever after

Ever after

so i got a ton of coco grow and want to use my 14 root pots i got 14 7 gallon root pots and 2 or 3 600w hps lamps im thinking maybe just a 400w hps real close to the canopy to get a different texture with out the glass with my 2 600w hps lamps i will be venting with a fan in and out sealed from the room so less heat from the lights its winter in the BAY and its my last grow in the bay and i got alot of white phenos alot are white og from kharma gentics and i cant wait to grow them out i think im going to use heavy 16 or go with pure blend pro bloom for flower and i want to hand water my plants

i have 4 white og's and i have 10 purple chitral pakistani all from seed and one love potion #1 from seed and i want to hermie one of my plants or hope one is a male sadly i know for sure ALL my white og's are female im just scared because it seems like the only logical thing to do is find a strain thats a male and bloom them all or some how make a clone of my white og mother plants and keep using them to make close as this whole grow is NOT about smoking its about the gentics because i have given the plants toxic to humans grade systemic pesticides so i just am trying to get some primo feminzed WHITE OG kharma genetics seeds and then i can start a new garden with thousands and thousands of seed of white og and some regulars of the white og crossed with many purple pakistani chitral buds that SMELL JUST LIKE G13 WITH THE SAME HIGH I THINK G13 is JUST A SUPER OG LEANING PHENO OF CHITRAL PAKISTANI GREEN BUD I ALMOST BET MONEY ON IT

Ever after

Ever after

first im not selling this bud i cook all my weed or vape it PLEASE HELP what medium do i grow in for seeds i know how to yield ok in soil like i got the idea down but im really good at coco ebb n flow and if im using 7 gallon containers if i trans plant to coco i cant do the ebb and flow style grow so i was thinking putting the trays on bricks or just keeping them above ground with something like cement cinder-blocks and im guessing they could hold the weight of the extra coco and help the drainage so i dont know what to do going from ebb n flow i think my only route is going with DIY manifold for a drip line and then dialing that in and trying to keep up with the run off of the water as i do have a drain but i must pump it up in to the sink so it has to travel 3 feet vertical to get out of the grow room i guess i could have a pump on a timer try to suck out all the excess water every 12 hours so the drip system doesn't get the plants messed up i was wondering i was was to choose soil do i need to go with 30 gallons of soil each ? or 20 and veg for a bit or will i get a decent yield with coco i know soil is pretty much fail safe with me so im not worried about getting a ounce or 2 from 5 gallons of soil but i want to get 4 oz's or more per plant and ALL THE PLANTS ARE MORE THAN A YEAR AND A HALF IN AGE GOING ON AGE OF 2 YEARS NOW BUT AT THE MOMENT THEY ARE OVER GROWN AND IN COCO EBB N FLOW AND I NEED ADVICE BECAUCE I WANT TO MAKE FREEZER BAGS FULL OF WHITE OG SEEDS FOR ALL OF CALIFORNIA AND THE WEST COAST FOR FREE my next project after i make a purple white og with purple hash and resin with green leaves i will start my catpiss project as thats my all time favorite sativa since i was 14 my friend only said this is really potent bud dude and he only gave me bunch of the leaves and i was like dude lame then i hit it and i couldnt even explain how great the high was it was like taking a hit of a phycidelic candyland full of really comfy really loving high and its super trippy and very stoney too gets you super baked then after a silly bowl of just leaves of the damn bud i couldnt open a door nob and i had been smoking UW g13 and it was the g13 that if you put it in 10 zip locks and then put it in a jar and a ziplock and wraped it in a wet towel AND PUT IT IN THE TRUCK OF YOUR CAR IT FUCKING STUNK UP THE CAR FOR DAYS AFTER AND MY FRIENDS DAD ALL HE SMELLED IT FROM THE GARAGE THE CAR STILLL REEKED EVEN AFTER TAKING THE OZ OUT OF THE FUCKING CAR AND WE AIRED IT OUT IT WAS SO FUNNY IT SMELLED LIKE THAT CRAZY UNIQUE G13 PACIFIC SMELL LIKE ITS GOT IT SMELLS LIKE CHEMICALS BUT THEM SMELLS LIKE PURE HALF BURNT WEED WITH THAT UNIQUE SMELL OF CHITRAL PAKISTANI BUT WITH A HUGE REEK TO IT IF YOU HAVENT HAD THAT G13 YOU HAVENT SMOKED POT BECAUSE IF YOU HAVE YOU WOULD KNOW THE BUD MAKES YOU SO HIGH YOU DONT EVEN GET PARANOID AT ALL TO THE POINT YOU LITTERALY WANT TO SMOKE AS CLOSE TO COPS AS YOU CAN FOR FUN AND ALOT OF MY FRIENDS HAVE GOTTEN IN TROUBLE SADLY OR IN JAIL BACK IN THE 90's SO I HOPE WE SEE G13 PACIFIC (AIR BORNE)"thats the rumor" AGAIN ALSO PUGET POWER THE HAIRIEST CANNABIS BUD PRODUCING STRAIN ON THE PLANET seems to have vanished before it was stablized and passed around to growers in the PNW

PNW GROWERS GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASSES AND MAKE THE WORLD G13 AIR BORNE SEEDS FEMINIZED OR NOT WE DONT CARE EVEN AN INBRED WOULD BE FINE THOSE GENETICS ARE SOOO IMPORTANT FOR CERTAIN PEOPLE AND ARE THE BEST MEDICATION AND ITS LOST NOBODY IS WILLING TO PRODUCE G-13 PACIFIC SEEDS the pure g13 with out the skunk or haze is one of the best strains ever

Ever after

Ever after

i want to yield atleast a qp on all my plants they are 2 years old been growing in ebb n flow got about a foot long tap root on all 14 plants all in 1 gallon cloth pots that i know are great for trans planting i want the best yield and i wanted to know what amount of soil i need to get a qp per plant or 3 oz's would be nice 2 2600w lamps 1 1000w and 1 400w hps all hps and mh in veg for max nodes

should i grow with coco because im using to that because i have been growing with pure coco for 4 years straight but i do ebb n flow and never done drain to waste or drip and i think that might actually give a better yield in coco and in soil and better bud with less stems but of course i loose some of the nice things about soil bud but i miss almost none of it since going to coco its like soil but cleaner and faster with better buds in general not saying the top nugs on soil are not better because they ussually are

this is really about getting kharma genetics white og out there all over the west coast and colorado i got connections to people in each state who can distrubute the seeds to big time growers so the whole western side of the country and then whole country will want the white og from kharma genetics at 25% thc on a bad day that sstrain is far by the most potent indica strain in existance with the face off og and nevils wreck is a sativa

so this is about saving and getting purple tricomb aka purple hash strains like purple chitral pakistani kush and it makes red or pink or purple resin and makes purple hash and i want to make many strains have the crazy colors the purple pakistani chitral has as THE PLANTS LEAVES DO NOT TURN PURPLE ONLY THE BUDS AND RESIN GLANDS TURN PURPLE OR RED OR PINK BUT MOSTLY PURPLE COLORED AND I WANT TO MAKE CRAZY DANK COLORFUL HYBRIDS AND USE THE PURPLE PAKISTANI CHITRAL STRAIN TO FIX THE BUD ROT PROBLEM WE HAVE ON THE WEST COAST BECAUSE THE PAKISTANI CHITRAL STRAIN SEEMS TO BE VERY IMMNUNE TO ALL TYPES OF ROT OR SUPER SUPER RESISANT AND VERY PEST RESISTANT BUT CATPISS IS SUPER BAD WITH PESTS FROM ALL THE RESIN IT CREATES

SO PLEASE HELP ME OUT SHOULD I DO A DRIP SYSTEM and OR HAND WATER COCO 7 or 10 GALLONS IM THINKING 10 GALLONS AS 10 IS BIGGER THAN 7 GALLONS AND THEY ALWAYS MAKE THOSE CONTAINERS A TINY BIT SMALL BUT I AM IN A HURRY TO JUST FLOWER AND MAKE SEEDS SO MAYBE 5 GALLON BUCKETS OF SOIL like fox farm or roots organics and just flower out that stuff just for the seeds but if you can increase yield with coco and because coco is faster i think im gonna go with coco and do my next grow half all aero from start to harvest and OTHER half do an ebb n flow room with pure coco to get that sticky icky that sticks to a wall and then have the super dense buds from aero with no real sticky icky and just density with quite a bit lower quality but aero bud is so damn dense the resin isnt as good but its totally worth having because it grows so fast and the flush makes the buds super clean to smoke it lets grow strains that need a long flower cycle and speeds up that cycle so you can get your bud but some aeroponic systems specially the high pressure systems create massive yields and the buds are amazing but they lack in resin but make much for in density

Last edited:
Ever after

Ever after

they are supposed to be mother plants but im going to do a sorta coco hand water system with 7 gallon containers im thinkin thats the best way to grow the bud out as im moving so yeah i grow my mother plants for 2 years it makes your clones huge and get better clones and shit

Top Bottom