Trying To Get A Ps4 For A Kid.

• Thread starter BigPunkin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigPunkin

BigPunkin

I'm trying to find a way to come up with a PS4 for a child that is 9 years old that has had a pretty shitty life thus far.

His mother and father are addicted to serious hard core drugs (meth), and they have refused to get help for their children. Their kids were placed in the care with their grandmother (my aunt) by the state, and even though they miss their parents deeply, and cry for them often, they are much happier and love their grandparents.

They are very good kids. They go to school, come home and play on their tablets from two Christmases ago that are in nearly pristine condition. They say yes sir, no sir, yes mam and no mam, they are VERY well mannered kids; not like most kids today, they rarely ask for anything, and I guess because the never had much when they were kids coming up in that kind of situation.

About the last 2 years, every time the little boy sees me, he wants me to go buy him a ps4. It's a shocker to me, because this is the only thing i've ever heard of him ask for, except for McDonald or something like that.

My brother has one and he plays it every time he comes spends the night with us, and if it belonged to me, I would just give it to him, but my brother paid a shit load for it because he got it the day it was released. When he's not playing it, he talks about his dad.

It breaks my heart that I cannot afford to go buy him a ps4; especially now since we moved. Going to outright owning our home to paying $1800 a month, the extra money is not there anymore.

I thought about starting a gofundme, but they want me to add his pic and share it on facebook, but my aunt doesn't want me to add his pic and share it on my facebook, because we're all friends with the same people and she doesn't want it to get back to these people that her son is on drugs and that they basically abandoned their kids.

Smerb

Smerb

Pawn shop has systems all the time. I have the regular Nintendo and Super Nintendo. That system is just as fun. I paid 20$ for the Nintendo. Most kids need some way to entertain themselves. A lot of times it takes the older person to get that kid to do stuff. Hope I helped with the thought...

sixstring

sixstring

pawn shops,and game stop always has used systems sometimes with games installed.ps4 games are expensive as hell so be prepaird to buy used games as well.gamestop has lots of games for 10 and 20 bucks that are used but work fine.

Tat2420

Tat2420

There are buy sell trade groups for nearly every area on facebook. Try to find them and join. Put your story up there.
I've seen them.work many times in my area.

Good luck!!! I hope you find something for.them!!!

Top Bottom