Trying to get the right information to cure my cousin's wife's cancer...HELP!!!

• Thread starter dirtyshawa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

I know cannabis oil is the key for her stage 3 cancer, but I don't know how to properly inform her. She lives in Ohio and her damn Dr. didn't say a word about cannabis...absolutely nothing smh. She just had surgery to remove a bunch of organs and I just found out. If, someone in my family would have told me sooner maybe I could have prevented this from happening and there's still no guarantee it won't spread with the treatment she's receiving.

I know cannabis oil will stop the spread and growth of it...can you guys help me relay the right information to her PLEASE?!?!?!

What dosage treats cancer?

If, I fly her to Colorado how and where does she get it?

I really don't know where to begin...never had anyone in my family have cancer...where do I begin to help her?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!!

Can you link me to informative articles supporting the fact cannabis fights cancer, so that, a cannabis illiterate person can understand?

MODERATORS: I don't know if this is the best place to get these answers, so I'm gonna post this same thread in the Colorado forum for answers aswell if that's ok. If not, can you please move this thread to the appropriate place. Thank you

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
I dont have any experience with this but I wish you and your family the best and lots of positive prayers.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm leaving both threads up for you, dirty.

Have you been on Rick Simpson's site on Phoenix Tears? He outlines pretty well what most people are using successfully. It doesn't take much on a daily basis, IIRC. I'm just beginning to learn more about it, though, so I can't tell you anything other than that.

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

I'm leaving both threads up for you, dirty.

Have you been on Rick Simpson's site on Phoenix Tears? He outlines pretty well what most people are using successfully. It doesn't take much on a daily basis, IIRC. I'm just beginning to learn more about it, though, so I can't tell you anything other than that.
Thanks Seamaiden!!! I really appreciate it! I remember seeing the video years ago and have been really looking into it since I posted the threads. The problem is my grow will be finished in 3 months or so and I really didn't plan to use half of my harvest for her cause (but I will). On the flipside, I have the money and means to fly to Colorado or the Bay to get the oil...plus I know that people are being treated with it there through successful methods. I have a little apprehension about making it myself, because there's a possibility I may screw it up. I feel confident that I could make the oil, if someone wasn't in serious need of it. But, the small chance of things not coming out as intended makes me want to find a credible source. I'm tied to my grow at the moment, so getting the bad news is just a bad timing to go find the stuff myself. I don't want to get a unit off the street to make it; I don't know any other growers near me (not trying to). The way it's looking is that I'll have to make it myself. Anyway, she just had surgery Wednesday where a bunch of organs were removed. She will be getting a scan in about two weeks, to see if the cancer has stopped spreading etc. Hopefully, the treatment she has been receiving will give me some time. When I heard stage 3 and did some research, I immediately thought I need to get the oil to her in a timely fashion. It's crazy, because her and my cousin just had their third child about 6 months ago.

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...sorry to hear your news and i hope you can find what you need.

anyway, here is a link to Rick Simpson's site and if you haven't been in a while there are several videos other than the original 'Run From The Cure'. ...there are other resources too so it's definitely worth a visit.

Phoenix Tears

good luck man, i'll be keeping you and your family in my prayers.

peace, bozo

Natural

Natural

I'd stay away from Naphtha as your solvent..better to use an ethanol extraction with decarboxylation. The Phoenix Tears website has good info..just use the right solvent..it will be a healthier choice. I would try and find a strain that has good amounts of both THC and CBD as well...if possible.
Good luck..prayers go out.

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

I'd stay away from Naphtha as your solvent..better to use an ethanol extraction with decarboxylation. The Phoenix Tears website has good info..just use the right solvent..it will be a healthier choice. I would try and find a strain that has good amounts of both THC and CBD as well...if possible.
Good luck..prayers go out.
Hmm...see this is why I'm apprehensive about making it myself. I was going to specifically use the Naphtha, but when I found out it is used as paint thinner I began to have reservations. I really don't have anywhere to make it in my state honestly. I'm determined to figure it out, because I'm the only one in my family that knows about growing and mmj...they really don't have a clue. They don't smoke, but my cousin and his wife are willing to give cannabis oil a try especially since it has roots in the actual Holy Annointing Oil of the Bible.

Natural

Natural

Hmm...see this is why I'm apprehensive about making it myself. I was going to specifically use the Naphtha, but when I found out it is used as paint thinner I began to have reservations. I really don't have anywhere to make it in my state honestly. I'm determined to figure it out, because I'm the only one in my family that knows about growing and mmj...they really don't have a clue. They don't smoke, but my cousin and his wife are willing to give cannabis oil a try especially since it has roots in the actual Holy Annointing Oil of the Bible.
ya..plus Naphtha has a poor ability of preserving terpinoids and such too, which could be beneficial. Everclear alcohol is your best bet. Always be careful with any solvent extraction though. Ventilation and such. How long you soak will be up to you and your research.

N

Norbert

Hi Dirtyshawa. I have kinda similar situation, except it's my father-in-law that is suffering from cancer now (found out about 2 days ago..). I am doing lot of research about RSO and really getting my hopes up. oh well, beats crying right? better to focus on something productive like research and move forward. Anyway, how is your cousin's wife? were you able to get it to her? I hope she is doing better

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

Yes I've gotten in contact with her. She's going to stick with the treatment from her doctor and rely on her faith for healing. I don't really know what her current medical state is but she's staying positive.

dabs4life

dabs4life

anyone with cancer should consider the many different ways to jump start the immune system.

several different types of mushrooms paul stamets books for reference, no sugar diet with high fiber high protien only certain fruit low sugar with baking soda mollasses water mixture in the morning, and massive amounts of vitamins flavanoids and terpenoids from herbs fruits vegies. lots of water thats filtered . no processed foods. hemp seed oil coconut oil olive oil as only fats in diet besides protien based.

M

mars

I have to ask. Rick Simson's oil made from naptha has a lot of people's testimonies of this recipe actually curing cancer or putting the cancer in remission. A man with lung cancer given a two week or two month life expectancy swore that this recipe is what got rid of his cancer.
My question is when using these other solvents; does the cancer get eradicated or put in remission? Is there testimonies to this end based on these other solvents being used? Because I myself will have to use the naptha recipe if I cannot actually find people's testimony that these other solvents do exactly what the naptha recipe does as a result.
I will have to search for such results. If any of you have such info or links to such testimonies , please let me know. Thank You, mars

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I have to ask. Rick Simson's oil made from naptha has a lot of people's testimonies of this recipe actually curing cancer or putting the cancer in remission. A man with lung cancer given a two week or two month life expectancy swore that this recipe is what got rid of his cancer.
My question is when using these other solvents; does the cancer get eradicated or put in remission? Is there testimonies to this end based on these other solvents being used? Because I myself will have to use the naptha recipe if I cannot actually find people's testimony that these other solvents do exactly what the naptha recipe does as a result.
I will have to search for such results. If any of you have such info or links to such testimonies , please let me know. Thank You, mars
That's a really good, good question. I'd like to know as well. I just made some more oil, but I have to dilute it because what I made the last time was WAAAAAYYYY too strong. I have a hard time reconciling that naptha is perfectly safe, and so I'm still using alcohol to make the oil.

Have you searched @Graywolf 's skunkpharmresearch? (Sorry, I can't recall exactly the name of his site.) I have not because I'm not treating cancer, I'm doing the oil for insomnia and pain control.

dabs4life

dabs4life

check your naptha sources. ive evapped naptha on a clean plate and was like wtf with three brands.

maybe consider an activated charcoal wash with the solvent or distill it if possible then wash? hell why your at it dry with some oven dried epsom salts to pull all the moisture from the solvent prior to extraction.

maybe give yourself some peace of mind. though im not completly sure it would help

Top Bottom