Trying to Learn Any help

• Thread starter blueorchid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blueorchid

I have 2 1000 watt hps with adjust a wing hoods and ballast. Im wondering with those two lights how many plants would i need to get over 2 pds. I will vegg for 1 month and be using 5 gal buckets in flowering. with c02 as well. Any Ideas on methods to produce over 2 pounds with that? Ideas on nute regiman during vegg and flowering and any special additavies in flowering to produce that? I have only used fox farms and vegg for 2 weeks and then flowered under one light on a mover I had alot but only got about a pound after drying and it was alot of plants. I guess all you real experinced guys could help a rebel out thanks..

urbanfog

urbanfog

what type of growing are you familiar with? I would think 2lbs with 2 1kers should be easy with a little training of your plants. What size room, hydro/soil/soiless? From what Ive seen and read, longer veg, larger pots bigger roots and bigger flowers.

DO IT

DO IT

What he said^^^ Grow en big and 2# with 2K is and average yeild... good would be 4#

P

paulycali

How big's your room? For now here's what i think. An 8x8 room or bigger is needed.
With a 1-month veg and lots of training "topping, LST' i would put 16 plants in there. Depending on strain you should get 4 ounces off of each plant. If you dont want to train then i would put 24 of them in there as training increases yield significantly. Co2 set at 1000 ppm's and slowly raised to 1500 ppm's. At week 6 or 7 start to taper off the co2. During the last week or so cut the co2 off completely. This will help your buds fully ripen and allow for more terpin and oil production. Less is more when it comes to nutes. Pick up some Sea Green or some Fire from Heavy16. Two great additives

Beastgrow

Beastgrow

4 plants... LST and then supercrop the tall branches. Topping as last resort. You will need bigger containers.. like 20 gallon containers...

otherwise do like 16 plants in 5 gallon

Top Bottom