Trying to learn Identifying deficiencies

• Thread starter Quadscrusher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Q

Quadscrusher

Hello I have 2 plants growing in FFOF showing 2 different symptoms I was wondering if anyone can tell me what they think is wrong

Using philzon 2000w cob led

speckles on one leaf from cookies autoflower thats in week 4 of flower

And 2 blotches on green gelato leaf week 6 veg

Both 24 hr light cycle
Watered with tap water ( usually sitting at 6.8 -7.0 ph) in well ventilated room with oscillating fan sitting around 50RH and 70-80 degrees

Please see pictures
And appreciate all the help i can get trying to learn more about growing conditions...

Trying to learn identifying deficiencies
Trying to learn identifying deficiencies 2
Trying to learn identifying deficiencies 3
NinoGrows420

NinoGrows420

I think with that soil your not supposed to feed for a couple months. Are you giving her extra nutes? Do you let the soil dry out before watering again?

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Dutch Masters has a real good writeup and reference to it I use from time to time. Top of the chart and the understanding of mobile and immobile helps a ton. Also if using soil understanding how immobile P actually is in composted material helps a bunch. Just be warned it's a rabbit hole if you want to go down it. Most of the really good info you have to dig for and search on google scholar. It will be hidden away in the PDF's of commercial AG injection systems for example.

N

nicolajanjak

Hello I have 2 plants growing in FFOF showing 2 different symptoms I was wondering if anyone can tell me what they think is wrong

Using philzon 2000w cob led

speckles on one leaf from cookies autoflower thats in week 4 of flower

And 2 blotches on green gelato leaf week 6 veg

Both 24 hr light cycle
Watered with tap water ( usually sitting at 6.8 -7.0 ph) in well ventilated room with oscillating fan sitting around 50RH and 70-80 degrees

Please see pictures
And appreciate all the help i can get trying to learn more about growing conditions...

first your leaves look very dark green .. much nitrogen .. too much i think

these spots on the leaves remind me calcium deficiency ..

my guess is that your soil is too hot ( too much fetilizers) .. that would explain the N overdose and the blocking of calcium maybe caused by another element that is also too abondant .. p or k probably ..

i guess your tap must have enough cal/mag in it (calcar) so i dont think its a problem of tap

Latest posts

Top Bottom