Trying to make edibles to replace wifes nightly edible for sleep and have question

• Thread starter BlueCrabGuy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BlueCrabGuy

Hi All,

Is there anything I should be aware of in selecting "sleep" stains that convert over to edibles?

Thanks All,
Blue

S

Stonemason7767

Hey bro you can convert high thc strains to cbn with a double decarb. I use pure concentrates to make edibles not flower so I can dose exactly. If I want sleepy time edibles I will decarb the concentrate completely,then freeze for a couple days.then I put it in the oven cover with foil 220 for about 20 to 30 min and double decarb.it will knock you out cold . Use the concentrate in any candy or whatever we make gell caps.1 gram equals a thousand milligrams roughly.

B

BlueCrabGuy

Hey bro you can convert high thc strains to cbn with a double decarb. I use pure concentrates to make edibles not flower so I can dose exactly. If I want sleepy time edibles I will decarb the concentrate completely,then freeze for a couple days.then I put it in the oven cover with foil 220 for about 20 to 30 min and double decarb.it will knock you out cold . Use the concentrate in any candy or whatever we make gell caps.1 gram equals a thousand milligrams roughly.
Thanks Stonemason, Do you turn flower into pure concentrates? Then decarb the concentrate?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hi All,

Is there anything I should be aware of in selecting "sleep" stains that convert over to edibles?

Thanks All,
Blue
Hey, what are you using now? I make a variety of sleep med for my wife but I'm having a hard time getting it strong enough in a small amount.......I made chocolates for a while but she had to get off nightly chocolate it gave her stomach issues, I've made Cookies, Brownies, Gummies, syrup....She eats 2.5 - 1 1/4" x 1/2" puck shaped gummies now but I'd like to concentrate it so she only needs 1.

I'd not heard of double decarbing so I googled and still nothing. Just how to decarb properly the first time......not much around double decarb I'd like to know more....

Habosabin

Habosabin

Decarbing to maximum thc has eluded me. I even have a decarbing appliance and still it seems under dosed.

S

Stonemason7767

Hey, what are you using now? I make a variety of sleep med for my wife but I'm having a hard time getting it strong enough in a small amount.......I made chocolates for a while but she had to get off nightly chocolate it gave her stomach issues, I've made Cookies, Brownies, Gummies, syrup....She eats 2.5 - 1 1/4" x 1/2" puck shaped gummies now but I'd like to concentrate it so she only needs 1.

I'd not heard of double decarbing so I googled and still nothing. Just how to decarb properly the first time......not much around double decarb I'd like to know more....
Try Google for convert thc to cbn.i learned it from bad kitty smiles alot of her recipes are online.over processing will convert thc to cbn I have found if you decarb the concentrate (bho,rosin,rick simpsons) whatever you got by sight on the stove in a pirex.then freeze it for a couple days then run another decarb in the oven it will give you all the sleep you want.you can even freeze and decarb again after you have done it twice.i still have a friend to this day that swears I gave him a roofy.slept for like 14 hours off some gell caps we made.i can chat with you more about it later tonight gota go to my daughter's art show until 7.

S

Stonemason7767

If you want to make strong edibles use a concentrate take 1 gram equals 1000 mills. A fifty mill dose is usually good for me.so 20 candies or whatever for 1 gram.100 mill dose (which will send a Newby to the er) would be 10 per gram,and so on and so forth. I usually just melt Albanese gummies or jolly ranchers or carmel.if you don't like sweets make gell caps you can cut the concentrate with coconut oil and fill them.or you can cut the concentrate with vodka or mct oil and make a tinticture in a dropper.

B

BlueCrabGuy

Hi PipeCarver, My wife has a medical cannabis license, so she gets some gummies at the store. One edible with Delta 9 -THC 10.2mg, CBN 4.7mg each night.

K

Kopper1013

I could be wrong but I believe if you’re growing you can let it grow past “ripe” and the thc will naturally break down/turn into CBNa then you just need to decarb once and you’ll have High CBN

B

BlueCrabGuy

If you want to make strong edibles use a concentrate take 1 gram equals 1000 mills. A fifty mill dose is usually good for me.so 20 candies or whatever for 1 gram.100 mill dose (which will send a Newby to the er) would be 10 per gram,and so on and so forth. I usually just melt Albanese gummies or jolly ranchers or carmel.if you don't like sweets make gell caps you can cut the concentrate with coconut oil and fill them.or you can cut the concentrate with vodka or mct oil and make a tinticture in a dropper.
Hi Stonemason. How much flower does it take to create 1 gram of concentrate? Thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom