Trying To Make Sure I Have Everything Before I Start

• Thread starter boomshine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
boomshine

boomshine

hello everyone! been reading for a while, just finally made an account. trying to make sure i start with everything before i get growing so i am not scrambling at the last minute. looking at doing an ebb and flow style flood table. i may have missed a thread somewhere with a list of good things to start with. but any help would be very much appreciated. using this to help get my parents started, will probably use for for vegetables until they get the hang of it

things i have right now

lights with glasses
flood table with connectors
air pump with stones
thermostat/hygrogometer
heat mat for seeding
timers for lights and water
tds and ph meters
fertilizer
ph up and down solution
aeration fabric pots
growing on a 4x8 flood table think it is 8 inch tall---just happens to be what i have available

have not yet gotten:

water pump----not yet purchased some recommendations would be helpful
grow media---open to recomendation
?

what am i forgetting?

boomshine

boomshine

side note.

i live in semi remote Alaska so many things seemingly readily available might be tough to get in a hurry

StandingRock

StandingRock

You’ll figure out what you need and don’t need as you go. I bought a lot of stuff at first I never used. But you’ll never have everything you need ;) I’m always looking at new grow toys lol

Monster762

Monster762

hello everyone! been reading for a while, just finally made an account. trying to make sure i start with everything before i get growing so i am not scrambling at the last minute. looking at doing an ebb and flow style flood table. i may have missed a thread somewhere with a list of good things to start with. but any help would be very much appreciated. using this to help get my parents started, will probably use for for vegetables until they get the hang of it

things i have right now

lights with glasses
flood table with connectors
air pump with stones
thermostat/hygrogometer
heat mat for seeding
timers for lights and water
tds and ph meters
fertilizer
ph up and down solution
aeration fabric pots
growing on a 4x8 flood table think it is 8 inch tall---just happens to be what i have available

have not yet gotten:

water pump----not yet purchased some recommendations would be helpful
grow media---open to recomendation
?

what am i forgetting?
Get cal mag you'll need it at some point and always have an answer for bugs on hand.neem oil or something to fight them off. Look into ipm. Intergrated pest management. There is a whole thread on it on here. Just go to search box n type ipm. Fans which are probably easily available. That's about all I can think of.

Top Bottom