Trying To Replace Foxfarm

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BombBP

BombBP

is like 14f out side and around 50-55 in my house u think that will b ok and u just use the poop and water see some other people use some other stuff
I mix it up. I might give them some worm poo tea one watering, a fungal tea the next and a guano tea the next. I look at my plants like people and we don't want to eat the same thing everyday lol. I never have to check the pH of my media or feeding water, I foliar spray with the teas and rarely have pests or fungus or disease and I love the taste of organic buds. I've grown for years and I'll never go back to synthetic fertilizers.

That's not knocking people that use chem ferts either. Just a personal preference.

Smerb

Smerb

IMG 5597
@tinderthumbs do you have one of these?​

BombBP

BombBP

only worried about cooking poop tea on my stove or something or a 5g in my bedroom lol
It was 16f last nite and my teas brew just fine in my house. You don't actually have to boil the poo lol. Fill the pantyhose with it, the a knot in it, throw it in the bucket with your airstone, add some RO or distilled water and wait 4-8 hours and you're ready to feed.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Ask your hydro store to brew tea and sell it at 10$ a 5 gallon bucket full. Ask and you might receive.

The quality of these brews tends to vary widely based on when they were started vs when they are recieved. The microbe man has some info on it around the Web somewhere.

Smerb

Smerb

The quality of these brews tends to vary widely based on when they were started vs when they are recieved. The microbe man has some info on it around the Web somewhere.
It doesn't vary at our local spot. It's a great store, I've been lucky. 3 stores around here and that one has lady bugs plus a lot more. Bountea.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

It doesn't vary at our local spot. It's a great store, I've been lucky. 3 stores around here and that one has lady bugs plus a lot more. Bountea.
Their quality control must be good, not saying that can't happen either, I guess my point was to be careful and know what you are buying and who from and that they actually know what they are doing. Alot of shops run a perpetual brew that tends to end up heavy on a specific herd over time. Not necessarily what we are looking for in ACTs

Smerb

Smerb

Their quality control must be good, not saying that can't happen either, I guess my point was to be careful and know what you are buying and who from and that they actually know what they are doing. Alot of shops run a perpetual brew that tends to end up heavy on a specific herd over time. Not necessarily what we are looking for in ACTs
You know as well as I know, the brew they brew wouldn't be sold if it was shit,poop. It's only for tough veg, it's used only at that certain feeding, obviously to activate and extend the soils life. I wasn't using much nutes a few years back. But teas are proliferating, and they work.

Top Bottom