Trying to stay undercover grower

• Thread starter TopherButler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TopherButler

TopherButler

This was one of my first plants I ever did an this is a clone I cut from her in her 4th week of flowering

Trying to stay undercover grower
TopherButler

TopherButler

Interesting. Any particular reason you are cloning from flower instead of veg?
Well I have read a lot about cloning flowering plants an that once you get them to root an reveg they grow into monsters but I haven't got to see this myself yet but I am in the process having to revenge after rooting takes an extra minute though but when they do go to vision I'm telling you it looks like a totally different kind of plan 15 times as many limbs

RR1

RR1

Well I have read a lot about cloning flowering plants an that once you get them to root an reveg they grow into monsters but I haven't got to see this myself yet but I am in the process having to revenge after rooting takes an extra minute though but when they do go to vision I'm telling you it looks like a totally different kind of plan 15 times as many limbs
Some strains will not clone well in flower.
RR1

TopherButler

TopherButler

Some strains will not clone well in flower.
RR1
You are probably wright . I know that the forty clones I cut all took root an it has taken them a while but they have started revegetation so I am just going to give them a little longer then going to start flowering.

Fudge

Fudge

Its defo worth taking cuts in flower, ive taken them on harvest day and got some moensters, ive got a sog of monster cropped clones on the go now

Latest posts

Top Bottom