Tucson man busted hauling 500 lbs. of mj n septic tank

• Thread starter redog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redog

Posted - 1/29/2010 at 3:25PM

NEAR TUBAC - A Tucson man was caught with over 500 pounds of marijuana stashed inside a septic tank truck, which authorities say was registered to him.
Officers say the suspect, Leonard Salcido, was arrested yesterday after a DPS officer pulled his truck over for not having proper license plates, near Nogales.
When officers searched the vehicle they found 500 pounds of marijuana in orange and red bundles.

Thought this was a good idea until I read that part about having the wrong tags on the vehicle.I guess he needed commercial plates on the truck.Not sure how they do that in Arizona.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Septictruck
Septictruck2
Septic tank truck bust sm
A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

that sucks....there's always big busts out here..they really put the pinch on the mexi mesrh market....az

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

'You know I noticed your vehicle doesn't have commercial tags, I'm going to have to do a visual inspection of your septic tank.' If I had a dollar for every time a cop pulled me over when I was hauling a septic tank and told me that, I could retire from driving septic tanks.

S

SweetIslandFunk

the cop that pulled this guy over was the luckiest con of a bitch to ever put a badge on. think about it, you pull over a SEPTIC tank for tags and off of a sudden "oh whats that smell?" haahaha poor guy.

Top Bottom