• Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
saw it on the news today. slick operation

skwirlgirl

skwirlgirl

wow..and they pulled that much weight during the random bust..imagine how much mexischwag had passed thru' before that. Who smokes that garbage?

squarepusher

squarepusher

wow..and they pulled that much weight during the random bust..imagine how much mexischwag had passed thru' before that. Who smokes that garbage?

i think it just goes to non medical states from California, I never seen that stuff around here since I was in high school and I live 10 minutes from Tijuana

skwirlgirl

skwirlgirl

well every time they shut one of those tunnels down I guess we have to smile in Cali. I know It makes me happy. I can only imagine the demand for quality weed in the midwest if they didn't have that schwag to smoke

I watch that show Border Wars..I love it when they take down the giant bundles of 'bricks'. Didn't anyone ever mention to the people south of the border that it's not cool to compress your finished product haha? How long has that joke been goin on...

J

JAHGYDI

well every time they shut one of those tunnels down I guess we have to smile in Cali. I know It makes me happy. I can only imagine the demand for quality weed in the midwest if they didn't have that schwag to smoke

I watch that show Border Wars..I love it when they take down the giant bundles of 'bricks'. Didn't anyone ever mention to the beeners (oops...hehe) that it's not cool to compress your finished product haha? How long has that joke been goin on...

wow did he just write that keep the racial comments to yourself.

L

LOCO__MOCO

Im sorry but i cant be offended when someone from the "Sunnyvale trailer park" calls Mexicans.... beaners( yes its spelled "bean"<<< kind of weird that my brown ass speaks better English than you.) America F*ck yeah....

joeca1i

joeca1i

Seen a vid on youtube a while back,think it was taken with a cellphone cam.Dudes where driving a pickup truck,in a under ground tunnel.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Moco, es la verdad, no?
i think it just goes to non medical states from California, I never seen that stuff around here since I was in high school and I live 10 minutes from Tijuana
I used to make regular trips from LA to a friend's place in IB to get my Mexischwag hook-up. Had another friend who used to go "mule huntin'" out by Otay Mesa, dude never once paid for his weed but made plenty of scratch off those bales he'd nick. Poor mules.

Latest posts

Top Bottom