Tupperware Storage Container/Hail Mary farmer

• Thread starter Serrien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Serrien

So here is my story:
I've been living with my girlfriend who is an avid cannabis user. I met her after 6 years of non-use and began smoking again. Long story short, I grew tired if waiting around for shady and lazy dealers and decided to try growing some seeds I had collected from some ''mid-grade'' cannabis we had been getting. My little tupperware grow box will have to do at this point. I use marijuana for pleasure and also to relive my hypertension and pain due to hereditary back problems as well as knee problems due to Osgood Shlaughter's disease. Marijuana laws are strict in mu state but I feel it is, to me, a medical necessity. Do i have any protection from the law?
I have been laid-off for the third time in less than a year and am broke. I have only spent money on some miracle-grow fertilizer. I found my lights around the house. I'm pretty much just seeing what happens.

Lights:
a light I used on either my aquarium or a reptile tank; not powerful at all
2 little 6'' OttLight brand fixtures; 13 watt

I've been inconsistent with fertilizer; started ferting over a month into veggie with a high nitrogen miracle-grow. Have some Rapid-Grow, 23-19-17. Also, some high phosphate stuff for blooming flowers.
A week ago, turned lights down to 12/12 for sexing.

I'll include pics soon. The only internet access I have is through my phone but I should be able to transfer some good pics from my digital camera.
Let me know what you think of my ghetto-grow, make suggestions, say hello, send good wishes, etc.

N

nor cali farmer

well good luck and sorry to hear about all your pain. peace thc joe

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Good luck

hope all goes well for you, you might think of moving those ladies (hopefully) outside. Free light

mal

S

Serrien

Ya I try to get them outside whenever possible, but am sexing now and i know I'll forget to put them out and bring them in at the right times. My plants look pretty good; all things considered. I think the lack of proper lighting may be slowing growth considerably. Been growing maybe a little less than 2 months, maybe more, and my biggest plant hardly looks 12 inches. I'm really hoping it's a nice mother so I can just focus on maximizing one yield and maybe take a few clones.

Any suggestions?

Top Bottom