Turbo Kloner randomness

• Thread starter ohboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

ohboy

Greetings,

So I have a 48 site TK, using Clonex solution and Super Thrive Alive in the rez of the TK. For my cuts I brushed them with Oliva's cloning gel. Water temps are a lil high, mid to high 70's.

Took the dome off after the fifth day, woke up this am on the 6th day and they are all wilted and 27 I had to remove because they were died.

Any ideas on what might have happen here?

Thank you

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

They looked good before you pulled the dome off, yes? Then they wilted from lack of moisture. Without a sufficient root system, they will rely on leaf moisture to keep them going. When you think that it is time to take the hood off, just do it when you can monitor them for signs of wilt. The first sign of wilt, foliar spray them, put the dome back, and try again in a couple of days.

B

billybadazz

I don't know what happened but I can give you my regimine. I run a power cloner 165 and a turbokloner 90 and have had over 90% success rate for about 3 years compared too my old way i was getting maybe 60%.
take your cutting as normal and put them immediately in a solution of either powerclone or clonex solution (i put 15ml in my container of 500ml of tap ph'd to 7.0) dip the clones in clonex gel and put them in the TK. I add 60 ml clonex solution to rez as well as 120ml botanicare aquashield. ph water to 7.0 and recycle the water the clones were in by spraying the clones and then put the lid on for 7 days. I think the trick really is keeping the water temp as close to 70 F as possible I keep my cloners on the garage floor in the summer and in a pretty cool room n the winter. Remember roots pop at different times on different stains some take as little as 6 days for me and I have a strain that takes 2weeks sometimes longer. I used roots xcel 2 times now at 1ml a gallon and it actually knocked a day off and the roots are whiter and healthier and more robust than ever! I hope I coul help you a little and happy growing P.s. NOTHING is more important than cleaning and bleaching your system between runs and I replace the plugs about every 5-6 times of use it costs me about $130 but you will start noticing after 6 or so times the #'s start to drop.

Top Bottom