Turn

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ekim26

Ekim26

i dont do it enough. eventually i hope to put em all on rollers, as i only have 4 plants in bloom. yll get way way more coverage and better yields. also great practice is to trip the upskirt. i never knew how much it mattered till i did it thru a whole harvest:) hi srenots

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Rollers would be an excellent alternative, especially if someone has a bad back or a lot of pain bending over, great answer!

Yep, garbage can casters work well, the ones you may or may not have seen used in school. Found some to fit my 7 gals but its cheaper to build for me so....one of my many projects. For now i manually pull my gals and rotate which is why i havent done it in a minute lol

Vggir

Vggir

Yup, I rotate mine because half of my tent is covered with my T5 and the other half, with my led. I rotate the plants every 4 days, so the 2 that were under the led, get to go under the T5 and visa versa. Works great for me :)

Srenots

Srenots

PH and PPM are key....plants that lean or go to light are happy, if they look healthy ~

Srenots

Srenots

The vibrations of the music will actually help make the plant be stronger.....it's like a plant outside getting a constant breeze. :)
I def notice a stimulation on the plants when the Tunes are cranked up, even on your own guitar ~

Top Bottom