• Thread starter Clemons419
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Clemons419

Clemons419

Turning purple

BigCube

BigCube

I dont know sadly, it was a bag seed. Once shes finished though I'll have her tested for profile and the strain match. I'm stoked, this is my very first plant 😊

You're doing great for your first mang!

I just got a clipping off my dad from a 10 year old bag seed purple plant I sprouted. Its defìnatly blueberry something, he's flowered it out and it is very purple with a great blueberry flavor. But he is a cheap ass and doesn't buy nutrients, he uses my runoff diluted 3 to 1. And dollar store nutrients 🤣 needless to say, it wasn't very good. But I see potential.

He reveged the plant after harvest so I could get cuttings. Before flower we didn't know what it was lol. Soon I should have a grow of a 10 year old blueberry something.

Clemons419

Clemons419

You're doing great for your first mang!

I just got a clipping off my dad from a 10 year old bag seed purple plant I sprouted. Its defìnatly blueberry something, he's flowered it out and it is very purple with a great blueberry flavor. But he is a cheap ass and doesn't buy nutrients, he uses my runoff diluted 3 to 1. And dollar store nutrients 🤣 needless to say, it wasn't very good. But I see potential.

He reveged the plant after harvest so I could get cuttings. Before flower we didn't know what it was lol. Soon I should have a grow of a 10 year old blueberry something.
Thanks for compliment! I really am excited to see what it is. I took 4 clones from her just before flipping to flower, they are all VERY healthy n happy as well.
From beginning to now the only nutes I've given is Cal-Mag and Molassas Bath. She has done just fine without, the soil seems to be enough, for this plant anyways lol. I'm germinating some Zkittles, I'll start them the same as this one and see how different its needs are. I LOVE this stuff!!!

the rrock

the rrock

I dont know sadly, it was a bag seed. Once shes finished though I'll have her tested for profile and the strain match. I'm stoked, this is my very first plant 😊
what is the test for strain match or profile

BigCube

BigCube

Thanks for compliment! I really am excited to see what it is. I took 4 clones from her just before flipping to flower, they are all VERY healthy n happy as well.
From beginning to now the only nutes I've given is Cal-Mag and Molassas Bath. She has done just fine without, the soil seems to be enough, for this plant anyways lol. I'm germinating some Zkittles, I'll start them the same as this one and see how different its needs are. I LOVE this stuff!!!

Then you are in the right place!
You should start a grow diary, would be great to follow along 👍

Latest posts

Top Bottom