Tutankhamon & Anestesia

• Thread starter illdasykmindid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
illdasykmindid

illdasykmindid

UPDATE:
So the Tut is all dried and in jars for curing. It's official total is 2.3oz.

Day 70 of the Anestesia and it's starting to plump up nicely. I flushed her yesterday and that set off an explosion of pistils. :character0110: It's trichs are 60 cloudy 35 clear 5 amber. Her window of harvest will start on Friday so I'll re-evaluate it then.
All pics are Anestesia, enjoy. :big_boss:

IMG 3555
IMG 3557
IMG 3558
IMG 3559
IMG 3564
illdasykmindid

illdasykmindid

UPDATE:
So the Anestesia is all chopped up and drying. It was a very easy plant to trim unlike king tut. The Anestesia has the most dense buds I have ever felt. I hope to get some good weight out of her. :icon_animal26:
Enjoy.
Pic1: Cola drying for 5 days
Pic2: Cola drying for 1 day
Pic3: Drying rack shot

IMG 3568
IMG 3571
IMG 3573
johnursery

johnursery

Nice!!! any chances of an anestesia smoke report coming soon? ive been sitting on a couple of these and am realy interested if it'd make a better insomnia indica then some of the other indica's i have

illdasykmindid

illdasykmindid

Nice!!! any chances of an anestesia smoke report coming soon? ive been sitting on a couple of these and am realy interested if it'd make a better insomnia indica then some of the other indica's i have

For you anything.:yes I haven't smoked an Indica dom strain in over a year. I have been gorging on Sativa buds buts I think this will be a nice change for winter. :banana1sv6:

illdasykmindid

illdasykmindid

Total weight of the Anestesia 4.3oz. :weed-sign: So I have a grand total of 6.6oz for this grow. Not to shabby if I do say so myself. :pimp:

Top Bottom