• Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Essexcbd

8B7A6901 C4F2 487F 9FA9 5C3BB29E689D
4CD8F768 A1CD 4E55 A73F 73ACE6CBB5C4
9A957EFE EFA9 4463 BE83 BE8918BFD222
Hi

Okay so this is my grow. King Tut. Seeding was in August and I’m still not happy with the way the buds are not filling out!! The pistils are 50% orange on one girl now. I’ve just removed all fluffy popcorn. Should I just harvest now and cut my loses, so to speak. I’ve obviously failed somewhere along the grow. Any advice for this noobie ( apart from don’t grow anymore, you can’t do it!)

E

Essexcbd

Whoa, wait a minute! Welcome to, The Farm. Looks good! You should start a grow journal before jumping to conclusions.
Sorry, you’re right of course.

Hello everyone
Sorry for jumping in feet first on here. I’m not used to any of this posting on forums (can you tell). So I’ll introduce myself first of all.
I’m Essexcbd and like my namesake says, I’m an Essex girl (UK).
Thought I’d try and challenge myself by doing a grow. I’m not successful at many things in life, so was hoping if I knuckled down and made a success of this, illegal or not, I could be proud that I had achieved something. Sad really eh?

Erick31876

Erick31876

Welcome to the farm. You said thT you just removed all of the fluffy popcorn buds. That will slow down the plants growth. Just like when you top it it takes a week or 2 for it to recover. Im not familiar with that strain, but it could be a slow growing, low yeilding strain. It looks likw you have done a good job taking care of it. Dont let it get you discouraged. Learn from the mistakes you made and do better your next grow. I dont have as much experience as a lot of the people on here. But i learned a lot from the mistakes i made, and from the advice from the people on here. I think it looks good. You should be proud of that for your first grow

tokeycones

tokeycones

leave her for longer , my bet is it's a longer flowering strain , you can get as short as 7 weeks and as long as 13 weeks. be nice to see a further out shot of the plant. There is no signs of yellowing in your leafs ect any towards the bottom? most plants will get some yellowing towards the end due to the plant absorbing the vegetation for all it's stored neuts, this is why people flush with straigh RO water 2-3 weeks before harvest, cleans the girls out for a nice smoke and lets the plant get it's food via consuming itself in a sense

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm @Essexcbd your strain typically is run between 53-63 days. Get a jewelers loupe and use it to scope your resin heads/trichomes. if they are all still clear let her ride until they get cloudy. The longer you run Tut the more sedative she will become. Good pain and sleep meds. I run mine till 10-15 percent turn amber. How long have they been flowering????

Also you didn't fail. Keep in mind a lot of strains don't swell until last 2 weeks of flower

Nugg

Nugg

Idk,but been growing Tut for yrs none stop...I'm always close to 70 days after transition..I also 10-15% on the Amber... your orange hairs mean nothing..looks like your 3-4 wks out..they will get fatter...they love their k...good luck.

Nugg

Nugg

Idk,but been growing Tut for yrs none stop...I'm always close to 70 days after transition..I also 10-15% on the Amber... your orange hairs mean nothing..looks like your 3-4 wks out..they will get fatter...they love their k...good luck.

Top Bottom