tv show lock abrood..

• Thread starter sevens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sevens

sevens

did any of you here watch the new tv show lock abroad .this is a national geographic special .
i did watch the first episode yesterday .and i have to say it is a good show
in this first episode they show a couple from uk in holiday ..with no money to go back home .....that is until they met with a character who have a solution for them .just take a full 2 weeks paid holiday in a four stars hotel .and all expense paid just to return each of them with 1 kilo each of weeds ...after the delivery they will get 10 thousand euro ...well that was a good show even if they both end up in jail in mexico for a long time ..cannot wait for next weeks show ..any of you did see this ?....if yes what do you think of it ?....7...:laugh:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Chan Five in uk already played this awhile agoi managed to download and watch was very good show.

sevens

sevens

thank you aqua for posting the link ..i am a computer illeterate so i cannot do that yet .i just watch that show and did like it ..this is why i did ask opinion on that show ..
but realisticly they should have know something was wrong ..for they amount of weed they were suppose to bring back ...with the holiday and their pay that was more than the original stuff they were suppose to transport ......can someone have no clue like that ...that is beyond me ....

Top Bottom