Tv show "Weed Country".

• Thread starter Papas Candy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papas Candy

Papas Candy

Hey farmers, Is anybody else loving this show as much as me? Just brilliant! I really hope they keep it running. Any thoughts? Really enjoying the Mike Boutin character, that boy has got some spunk to him. Lol!

Reactions: Dad
Dad

Dad

Hey farmers, Is anybody else loving this show as much as me? Just brilliant! I really hope they keep it running. Any thoughts? Really enjoying the Mike Boutin character, that boy has got some spunk to him. Lol!
Just watched the latest episode lol there is to much drama lol, and I think the camera crew is ratting on the growers in the show to get more drama lol

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

It seems pretty scripted, to me, at least. I enjoy a great canna show, as much as the next cannaseur. It just paints a bad picture of cannabis, for the average couch potato. I loathe "reality" and most television, obviously lmfao. Good luck with the thread, though! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

sun

sun

I wouldn't trust that dispensary owner from the city,trying to find a grower .He seams cocky , & he didn't seem like he wanted to smoke that littler follows weed.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I wouldn't trust that dispensary owner from the city,trying to find a grower .He seams cocky , & he didn't seem like he wanted to smoke that littler follows weed.

That guy just screams douche lmfao. Sorry, I don't mean to be such a dick. Juice cleanse; negativity leaving my body. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Papas Candy

Papas Candy

Ya, I agree Matt Shotwell (dispensary owner) is totally out to make a buck. He seems kind of GREASY to me. His girlfriend is Hott.

Reactions: sun
Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I call b.s. on the guy getting his garden robbed by his partner.
if you see the plants on how big they were to compared to what the soil looked like in the pots. No way in hell those pots with that soil had this plants in them. with the root mass of the size of the plant, no way it would look like it does.
what they showed being robbed looked like what they were going to plant in.

sun

sun

Seems like alot of actual growers are calling bs on this show.More $ in tv than growing ?

vaporedout

vaporedout

i love watching people grow weed... im getting more and more impatient with this show. i cant stand shotwell.... "they have guns.... WE have guns" right threaten the feds, good idea. and now the dude getting his accounts froze, DRAMA.... haha... question though

theres always that saying "weed is a lot stronger now than it was" ok boutin got 22 or 23% thc for his royal kush. the lab said they dont see that high of a number, mostly 8 and 9%.... ok so now the ??

is weed really stronger now? i was told NO, because now a days we know more about this plant and can make it produce its fruit at optimum levels. when back in the day they didnt. then i was told the genetics have always been the same the weed was just grown poorly. so whats up? is it stronger?

Reactions: sun
Papas Candy

Papas Candy

Did anyone notice how crappy the outdoor plants looked in episode 3 that the cops raided. Shwag city! Half dead and yellow. Yet the cops were thinking it was the motherlode. Ha, ha. Had me laughing. Keep up the good work DEA. Lol!

sun

sun

i love watching people grow weed... im getting more and more impatient with this show. i cant stand shotwell.... "they have guns.... WE have guns" right threaten the feds, good idea. and now the dude getting his accounts froze, DRAMA.... haha... question though

theres always that saying "weed is a lot stronger now than it was" ok boutin got 22 or 23% thc for his royal kush. the lab said they dont see that high of a number, mostly 8 and 9%.... ok so now the ??

is weed really stronger now? i was told NO, because now a days we know more about this plant and can make it produce its fruit at optimum levels. when back in the day they didnt. then i was told the genetics have always been the same the weed was just grown poorly. so whats up? is it stronger?
I seen the reports saying that columbian was 4% .Those samples were taken from leafy material from hemp feilds.The pot potency myth is a tool of leo , to deamonize pot , embraced by breeders .Lots of inconsistencies like talieng up total cannibinoids , & calling it all thc. Its not that modern weed doesn't hit 25% , just that I believe weed was stronger.

soserthc1

soserthc1

the show is for entertainment purposes and it a "show" so they would reenact certain things in order to make them more appealing to the television viewer , not many if any real life reality shows are actual reality or someone would of died on survivor years ago, in the jungle of south bumblefuck for 39 days and never seen a dangerous animal .....lol...

if you were any of those people would you air your business on television especially facing jail time all ready and playing the middleman on deals (and please don't criticize the dude for trying to make a buck as are we all like money ) on live tv um no and even if he was being paid by the show and in legal trouble for weed , the gov't would take that cash also .....

It is for entertainment but as much as i love reading , growing , smoking and chatting on forums about cannabis show. I find myself not able to watch out of jealousy of the legal growers freedoms not allotted to everyone (me) well my 2 cent ..........edible is kicking in.... feeling a little fuzzy....lmao

squiggly

squiggly

the show is for entertainment purposes and it a "show" so they would reenact certain things in order to make them more appealing to the television viewer , not many if any real life reality shows are actual reality or someone would of died on survivor years ago, in the jungle of south bumblefuck for 39 days and never seen a dangerous animal .....lol...

That's absolutely right.

I think for the most part you'll find that a lot of the stuff that "happens" is legit what is happening. It's just that you're watching the 2nd or 3rd take of it.

Of course they make some stuff up for drama, but a lot of it will be real.

Just need to take shows like this with a grain of salt.

For instance there was some show awhile back (long time) when reality TV was first kicking off where one of the chicks was holding a knife and doing crazy shit. It was later revealed that it was scripted--but that she had in fact scared people with a knife originally. It just wasnt as dramatic.

They take creative license with stuff like that on reality TV. Overall you get a pretty good picture of the people's personalities though.

I, personally, think they throw in the "bad actor" types because wondering if the show is fake or scripted is just another element of drama for a lot of viewers.

Think WWF.

I always hated that shit, but some folks love it to this day.

I hate reality TV too, FWIW, for the exact same reason--because a lot of it is bullshit.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I hate it but I have to watch it...lol Mainly because it's the only tv show about weed and I like weed.
I don't like how so much of the show is showing enforcement though, I'd rather see more plants growing but it's gotta be tough to get growers on board with a t.v. show! B.E. Smith is as real as they come guys. I know you all aren't in Cali, but he is legit and has been on the front lines for years. The Shotwell guy I almost really think is an actor, nobody is that stupid :angelic: Even stupid people figure out they are going down a spiral...

sun

sun

I hate it but I have to watch it...lol Mainly because it's the only tv show about weed and I like weed.
I don't like how so much of the show is showing enforcement though, I'd rather see more plants growing but it's gotta be tough to get growers on board with a t.v. show! B.E. Smith is as real as they come guys. I know you all aren't in Cali, but he is legit and has been on the front lines for years. The Shotwell guy I almost really think is an actor, nobody is that stupid :angelic: Even stupid people figure out they are going down a spiral...
I thought he was in trinity , not jackson co. ?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
B.E. is in trinity. All the busts have been in jackson and over there more so. boutin, nate, and B.E. are in Trinity is what I gathered. B.E. has been in high times off and on for years and is known by the locals in Trinity bigtime. He is the eddy lepp of that area but way smarter and not as nutty as Lepp...imo

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
It was horrible editing when they showed the cops behind Nate and than they show a Uhaul getting pulled over and Nate makes it there...just such poor storyline,plot,editing. IF it weren't for B.E. and his lovely plants that they picked some of prematurely, I'd tune out, lmao

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
I call b.s. on the guy getting his garden robbed by his partner.
if you see the plants on how big they were to compared to what the soil looked like in the pots. No way in hell those pots with that soil had this plants in them. with the root mass of the size of the plant, no way it would look like it does.
what they showed being robbed looked like what they were going to plant in.

trippy I thought the exact same thing when i was watching...lol I also dont believe mike got rid of his guns. his ol lady looks like willie

Latest posts

Top Bottom