TV Shows?

• Thread starter ogplatinum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nazarbattu

nazarbattu

Not like the old days....
34 + episodes in a season, bloody wankuh, TV show producers of today have a fraction of the creativity of the past. Everything is damn regurgitated watered down version of originals. I prefer the old days, Chaplin and Cantiflas are my favorite from the black and white days....

starr

starr

Shameless is funny and raunchy. Episodes is good. I love dual survivor. Archer kicks ass. Black sails. Shittz creek is good alot of sattire though. I love vice. Amish mafia. swamp loggers. I love me shelby too bad WILLY! passed. Whatever happened too weed country always wanted too see what happened too wooten after the cops showed up. Andy griffith the first seasons before barney left. Rosanne. Oh gangland undercover is good. I also like cabin fever and tiny home masters. Oh and intervention and cops. Thats about the shows i watch fir the most part. Oh and the playboy channel...just the whole channel if i see titties and ass its a good show....unless there is too much dong shots then not a good show....fine line here people.

G gnome

G gnome

Alright so i've watched the Offic7e seasons 1-7, 5 times over, and Parks and Rec over 4 times (all 3 season).

Netflix doesnt have the Big Bang Theory, any more Office or Parks and Rec. Lets just say im a home body, besides school and family lol. :sun Love kicking back with my dog and girlfriend and watching some funny tv. BUT I cant find anything or any MORE of the tv show/series that I enjoy to watch. I love the above shows and lots like them, but netflix just doesnt seem to have anything more for me!

This thread is possibly for you guys to suggest some shows to me and tell me what you enjoy watching! You follow any shows religiously? Lets talk tv! I know commercials blow, tv is corrupt, blah blah blah. Would rather keep that bullshit for another thread and just talk about having some laughs at some funny tv.

Lets hear it! :bong2: and another one...:bong2:
Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia. You'll thank me later

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

Trailer park boys, but I'm sure it's been mentioned already I mean it's a fokin hit, right? Could have been better though, I mean if it started out in a " dirt road park" instead of paved that is. Damn I used to love joshing the paved road boys, lol, dirt road parkees have thicker skin and have more fun.
Naz

Top Bottom