Tweedy and Sweet Tangerine

• Thread starter tweedy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tweedy

tweedy

This is an interesting cut out of Oregon. Love this plant. It throws three leave sets, much like the Blackberry Kush if anyone has played with the real deal BBK. No where near as wimpy or lanky of stems though.

Finishes quick and I do mean quick.

The smell is intoxicating. It is hands down one of the most unique herbs I've come across. Not a whole lot of info on it on the net but its real, its awesome, and its in my life for a reason. :)
Tweedy and sweet tangerine

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

A lot of these tangerine crosses going around lately. Must be a lil something to them

I'll be creepin

tweedy

tweedy

A lot of these tangerine crosses going around lately. Must be a lil something to them

I'll be creepin
This is a pretty old cut to my knowledge. Came from an old timer and passed its way through hands to me. Been in our circle for at least four years and held tighter longer than that by others. If you search matanuska thunderfuck info out apparently it got crossed with some other Alaskan strain named golf bud and made its way to Oregon under the name "tangerine" or "tange". I have a feeling this is potentially that with "sweet"added on at some point for "bag appeal" to buyers. Who knows. Its good bud for sure. But that would explain the freakishly short flower on them and the crazy leaves. My friends pull at 49 days. Consistently. Its just done by then. I plan on taking it longer just because I'm a turd and like to push a plant just about as far as they'll go to see what they're capable of. Hence the 1000 hanging in a 4x4 vertically. Haha.

green bastard

green bastard

ill keep an eye id like to see the end product....lookin good!

tweedy

tweedy

Oh, I have decided I am going to do an open pollination this round to keep some beans in the catalog as Washington is getting kooky up here with med laws and I don't know if I might have to move and it's easier to do with beans.

Sweet Tangerine is getting knocked up by my Loompa Farms Yeti's and OG². Very excited to test the seedlings that will come from this. Have a feeling there will be a lot of fire popping up from those. While Loompa tried diligently to get the sweet tart out of the cross, I'm excited to see what pops up and what kind of smells will come out of them. Sweet Tangerine is a very loud strain already so these new crosses will just be flat out fun to pick through and hard to narrow down a keeper out of.

LouchiXGrow

LouchiXGrow

Nice work!
To my eyes its looking like some BlackBerry I've smoked a lot of the real deal. Anyway nice job I'll be around to watch the show.

LouchXGrow©

tweedy

tweedy

Thanks to all of you for the kind words. This is going to be far from my best run but I'm going to play around again and see what I can do. Playing around in a 4x4 has really shown me how close you can get a 1000 watter vertically to a blooming plant. I've seen the light, vert from here on out with supplemental overhead.

Top Bottom