Supporter
:D

I didnt know where to put this.

..But its so frigging damn cool I had to share it!! :p

Bubba Gold BX :)

Twins

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Very cool ive never seen that before must mean double the resin and yield lol at least i hope for you that thats what it means haha hope things are going good brother take care

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

420Gator

420Gator

Ive seen this a couple times but still pretty cool. I always separate them so they can grow independently, wonder how itd turn out leaving them together...

soserthc1

soserthc1

Ive seen this a couple times but still pretty cool. I always separate them so they can grow independently, wonder how itd turn out leaving them together...
I guess that would depend on if there the same sex , Ken is that one bean or two , I can tell sox's is one bean but yours kinda looks like two.....

sox

sox

sorry for jackin ken! take care of that little one, shes gunna treat you real good one day!

love & light,
~Sox

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
My wife germed these
and yeah she plans to separate em. but, they are just showing the tails.
She Just started the germ yesterday :)

I guess that would depend on if there the same sex , Ken is that one bean or two , I can tell sox's is one bean but yours kinda looks like two.....
one bean

soserthc1

soserthc1

Epic wife's first beans and watch this turn out to be a game changes ..... keep us posted on this bean please sounds like the beginning a story that could become cannabis history ...... lol..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Epic wife's first beans and watch this turn out to be a game changes ..... keep us posted on this bean please sounds like the beginning a story that could become cannabis history ...... lol..
lol...yeah Huh? o_O

And She Found the "Mohawk Bud" on "Her Plant"
(that she took over from me cause she liked the smell)

soserthc1

soserthc1

lol...yeah Huh? o_O

And She Found the "Mohawk Bud" on "Her Plant"
(that she took over from me cause she liked the smell)
That is some cool shit, wish I could get my wife interested in cannabis instead of these damn Yuengling's because somewhere between 7-9 beers I become an obsessed with cannabis asshole , so I only buy 6 at a time .... so to protect my sanity when I am not drinking I pay 26 $ for a case in six packs during the week instead of 15.99 for a case......lol ....its worth the extra 10 bucks thou trust me.... lol....

K

kolah

To seperate or leave as is. That would be my question.

My first thought would be to let nature run her course and plant them as is. I like experimenting.

Top Bottom