Twisted 1 says hello!!

• Thread starter Twisted 1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Twisted 1

I thought I should formerly introduce myself since I joined the farm. Im Twisted 1

I was first and formost a member of RMS for a few years.
I have a dozen or so grow under my belt and like all you, I am addicted!:) Its so much fun...why is it illegal again?? oh yeah...its a gateway drug...hogwash says I!!

I have had to stop all my activity at the moment due to teenage kids in the house.:( Although this suxs, it gives me time to plan out all my future grows and etc.

I have a collection of about 25 strains of Reefs, about 12 of TGA's, a half dozen of DNA's and a wide range of others including Chimera, Ceres, Kiwi Seeds(Dampkring), Cannacopia, Barneys, Sargamatha and some others.

I look forward to getting to talk to you all, and learning ALOT more!! From what I have seen on the site in the past few days, this has to be one of the best sites out there. I was amazed to find such a wide range of breeders on here and that is much needed.

Twisted 1

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm Twisted 1 :hi:

M

Mr. Whipple

Welcome to the farm.

Fellow midwestener here also.

25 Reef strains...... nice.

Welcome

Whip :banana:

S

ScrogaholiC

:banana1sv6: welcome Twisted 1

i´m looking forward for your shows :movie

T

Twisted 1

Thanks all.
Yeah the midwest is where its at!:) The geographical center of the US is close to me so it kinda sux here, but hey I guess Im equal distance to anywhere I wana go.

Ill try and post some pics of old harvests and bud shots. Some of my altime favs are Reefs G Sus and Subcools Pandoras Box. Both are great smoke and have supreme bag apeal and smell.

I have already found so many great threads on here it will take me a year to search them all. I cant wait

Thanks again

O

OTrizie

Hello Twisted !
Great to meet ya . Welcome to the Farm.

Take Care

Later

OT

N

Nuglover

Welcome to the Farm Twisted...Just popped some Pandora's Box myself yesterday. Hang around, you'll like it here.

T

Twisted 1

Welcome to the Farm Twisted...Just popped some Pandora's Box myself yesterday. Hang around, you'll like it here.

Oh yeah, I can tell...I already do. I also see lots of peeps from RMS so it must be a great place.

Tons of info and great threads.
Like a kid in a candy store...only better.

Thanks for the warm welcome all!!

G

G.F. Greens

happy to see some fellow midwesteners on here. should be getting some beans of pandora's box any day now cant wait well take care brother oh and would love to see some pics too if you got any?

T

Twisted 1

happy to see some fellow midwesteners on here. should be getting some beans of pandora's box any day now cant wait well take care brother oh and would love to see some pics too if you got any?

I have a few pics. Ill have to find some time and post em
I have 1 nug left. it was a top and it was so pretty I had to save it. Its about 9 months to a year old. The smell is basicly the best smell I have ever smelled:) and its very intoxicating!! I hope you get the same pheno...it says there is really only 1 pheno on Sub's description.

You will LOVE it.
Keep me posted and pop them beans as soon as you get em!!

Top Bottom