Twisted Fruit V2 Green House grow

• Thread starter BlackBart
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlackBart

BlackBart

Mota has graciously sent some Twisted Fruit V2 to me to try out in my greenhouse this summer.
The plan is to use 65 smart pots and grow some dank ass trees . I will be using compost or Promix but have not fully decided yet . The plants will be hooked up to a drip irrigation system and watered as needed .....that has yet to be determined .

420alldaze

420alldaze

nice ,hes got the fire for sure. im with ya on the snow.done with that...

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

ive got some of these coming myself, the cross sounds wicked good. good luck on the grow this summer! ill be tuned in for sure.

N

Nader

All the best buddy :) I scored a pack and got 100% germ -- will test some out in greenhouses too.

BlackBart

BlackBart

Some Twisted Fruit pics way over due . These plants are just going crazy and will be put in to flower tomorrow under lights in bubble buckets . I'll post some more pics once they are settled in there new home .

Picture 033
Picture 034
Picture 027
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Yeah those look great. Should put out nice.:D

BlackBart

BlackBart

A few more shots of Twisted Fruit . I couldn't put them in the 65 gallon smart pots as planned ... I had other plants that were much bigger at the time and felt they needed that space as you can see in the last set of pics . Any questions ?

Picture 039
Picture 040
Picture 036
Picture 045
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
A few more shots of Twisted Fruit . I couldn't put them in the 65 gallon smart pots as planned ... I had other plants that were much bigger at the time and felt they needed that space as you can see in the last set of pics . Any questions ?

Now thats a Green House!! Your plants look stellar. :woot:

BlackBart

BlackBart

Thanks ! Sorry I haven't been here as of late but will try and update soon . Been very busy and work seven days a week in the warm months now that my health is better .

BlackBart

BlackBart

Its been quite awhile and sorry for the delay . These TF are in two gallon dutch bato buckets in a run to waste system . They have about six to seven weeks of flowering left .

Picture 100
S

shavits

Hey BlackBart your plants look awesome bro! Those TF in the last pic look excellent bro I hope they come out super bomb! Say hi to mota for us and tell him that we miss him much brotha! Stay up bro and keep thumbing!

L

leafmold

Jesus. Are u sure those aren't gonna blow those pots apart. My god.

BlackBart

BlackBart

I got to chill out LOL I could of sworn I posted this pic yesterday . Anyway this strain pounds out the bud . Getting some really nice smells off of her . Got about four weeks to go

Picture 095
Top Bottom