Twisted textured leaves

• Thread starter v1r1d1an
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
v1r1d1an

v1r1d1an

Hi, I'm growing for the first time. Both these plants are from the same batch of seeds - Fast Buds Auto CBD 20:1 - but the one plant's leaves are twisted and have a weird bumpy texture. I potted them in a coco/verm/soil mix. At about 2.5 weeks they were looking the same. I repotted them because I had compacted the soil too much and used pots that were too big, so the mix wasn't draining well. The one then started to grow like this. New growth is still coming out like this - any idea if something is wrong with it or if it is genetics? These are 32 days from germination - they seem to be growing slowly compared to other people's pics. Is it because they're outdoors?

Twisted textured leaves
Twisted textured leaves 2
HeLLfiReZ

HeLLfiReZ

I would say the ph is out of wack to start. Are phing whatever you water them with?

v1r1d1an

v1r1d1an

I wasn't in the beginning, but am now. My water was PH7 to start off with and I've lowered it to just over 6.5 now. They were both watered with the same water though. The only thing I can think of was that I repotted them and the deformed one's soild didn't have nutes in it - I only added nutes in 2 days time.

HeLLfiReZ

HeLLfiReZ

Ph a bit lower 6.2ish 6.4. Next watering check runoff tds and ph. Flush through real well to get them in check.

Vagician

Vagician

BioBizz Biogrow - as per their feeding chart. Have included BioBloom now.

I'd say that BioBizz is my favorite nutrient line and I've had the least trouble with it. There's an Oregon grower, Yerba Buena, that uses it and puts out killer product. Definitely get on that pH and I bet you'll be right back on track. I'm seeing mayyyyybe a little heat damage on your 3 fingered leaves, give them a little more shade until they are more established?

v1r1d1an

v1r1d1an

Ph a bit lower 6.2ish 6.4. Next watering check runoff tds and ph. Flush through real well to get them in check.
I just checked PH of runoff and it's about 6.5. I don't have a digital PH tester yet, so can't be that precise. I'll lower it in the next water.

Top Bottom