• Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Have you checked for mites?
ACA3E642 2476 4EE1 8716 852B03DAC3EF

That right there is what leads me to believe you have a mite issue. You will need to examine the underside of your leafs with a microscope in order to see anything. I say this because I had the same issue. Growth was the same. Looking crispy, and my leafs looked almost pregnant. But yes, it also may be a pH issue.

Shawn4206977

Shawn4206977

I’m gonna look now. But seems odd that yesterday I watered and fed all 12 and today only 8 have done it. Would mites come overnight and be affecting 8 plants that quick?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I’m gonna look now. But seems odd that yesterday I watered and fed all 12 and today only 8 have done it. Would mites come overnight and be affecting 8 plants that quick?
My issue was a mite issue and the growth looked like that. Mite infestation may go unnoticed for a while and they multiply quickly. Hatching every 3-5 days. Microscope will be your friend. Not saying yours is a mite issue. My experience only. What was your pH yesterday.

Shawn4206977

Shawn4206977

I usually run my ph between 6 and 6.5. Soil grows. 9 autoflowers. In fabric pots. 2 clones in ground. Overnight both clones are doing it and 6 out of 9 autos are

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
When I got twisted leaves, it was due to overfeeding either P or K. Both are a little harder to remove from the soil/medium once it is in there and it can affect plants overnight in some cases. It DOES look like bug damage, but I have seen P/K toxicity that showed up like this, mainly in new growth only.

Shawn4206977

Shawn4206977

Thanks for reply jimster. Thing is I only been using fish emulsion which is like 5-1-1. I honestly thing i f up with ph. I was rushing. Mixed my 5 gallon jugs of water. Added my cal mag and only around 250ppm fish emulsion. Think I may of been down to 5 for ph. I was rushing around. Usually I let water sit an hour after mixing it up then check ph. I checked right away and added ph down like normal. Only I was in 5 gal jugs compared to 1 gal jugs. So thought ph was about 5.5. Not too sure. Only thing I can think of since pretty much 11 out of 11 plants all show signs of same thing. 9 are autoflower. 2 are clones. Were all ok yesterday. And today when came home from work I seen it. So I don’t think bugs could affect every plant overnight ?? Do you?

Stev3

Stev3

My issue was a mite issue and the growth looked like that. Mite infestation may go unnoticed for a while and they multiply quickly. Hatching every 3-5 days. Microscope will be your friend. Not saying yours is a mite issue. My experience only. What was your pH yesterday.
Old thread.... But what did you end up treating it with?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Have you checked for mites?
View attachment 996351
That right there is what leads me to believe you have a mite issue. You will need to examine the underside of your leafs with a microscope in order to see anything. I say this because I had the same issue. Growth was the same. Looking crispy, and my leafs looked almost pregnant. But yes, it also may be a pH issue.
It looks to me like a ph issue. You quoted a ph of 6 - 6.5......is that your input water or your runoff water. Run off ph is more important than your input IMHO. After a full water suck out the run off and test the last water oozing out of the soil That will tell you what condition's your roots are living in. I had issues like that and after a proper PH test I saw my soil ph was at 5.0 so I top dressed with Dolomite lime and after a couple of weeks my leaves problems cleared up.

oops old thread lol

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Old thread.... But what did you end up treating it with?
I used a hot shot strip in my garage outside the room for 3-5 days (not recommended for inside the house, room, etc.) Then I sprayed insecticidal soap and trifecta crop control every every other day, rotating the two. The pests will build a tolerance to only one IPM so it’s good to hit them with a couple different things to irradicate the issue. Before you spray, make sure it is mites or pests. Like pipecarver said, pH issues have lots of similarities with pest issues. Happy grows.
burnz

Stev3

Stev3

It looks to me like a ph issue. You quoted a ph of 6 - 6.5......is that your input water or your runoff water. Run off ph is more important than your input IMHO. After a full water suck out the run off and test the last water oozing out of the soil That will tell you what condition's your roots are living in. I had issues like that and after a proper PH test I saw my soil ph was at 5.0 so I top dressed with Dolomite lime and after a couple of weeks my leaves problems cleared up.

oops old thread lol
Old thread but useful info lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom