Twister Barrel Turkey Fryer ?

• Thread starter The Humanure
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Humanure

The Humanure

No not some new streign.

Its a turkey fryer with something welded on like an iron tube so you can boil water and dunk your twister trimming machine barrel inside. I was told its on ebay but cant find it!

Natural

Natural

Seems redundant there McGuyver. A turkey fryer is a pretty simple gadget..diy that puppy yourself or just wipe the blades down with oil. More than likely it's just a fryer and a modified piece of steel tube or bar that can clamp on to the Trim barrel.

The Humanure

The Humanure

id like a photo of one so I can bust out the old welder.
I dunnoz what the one on ebay looks like.
No oil can fix my problem! You dont know what I do to my machines!

Natural

Natural

Maybe go back to the source you heard it from if you can. There's no listing or mention of it that I can find anywhere.
I can't understand what could be so complicated as to rigging something up so you can dip your trim barrel in hot water.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Try soaking it in soybean oil, it will melt away...

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Maybe go back to the source you heard it from if you can. There's no listing or mention of it that I can find anywhere.
I can't understand what could be so complicated as to rigging something up so you can dip your trim barrel in hot water.
Just wire a coat hanger to it, instant handle lol

The Humanure

The Humanure

Well the issue is it tipping over 400F water onto some kids leg. there is some structural changes.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Water can only get to 212° at boiling.
Is this thing a pressure cooker? That's the only way to get water at a higher temperature is by pressurizing.

Top Bottom