Twister T4 Users Please Chime In

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Calling all twister t4 users to chime in with your tweaks and user $.02.

Have a couple more weeks until I get to use mine, so looking for any tips and or tricks with its use.

What degree down angle do you set your legs at? Gonna run one of my side pots to get it set up, hoping I don't f too much flowers up doing so.

I plan on removing all the fans, then run it. Have 2 bottles of green clean spray. Not a big fan of spraying shit on the drum though. But if needed, will do.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

IMO I wouldn't angle the machine, flowers start running through to fast and doesn't trim nearly as nice. I always run through 2x. I also spray drum with Grape Seed Oil every so often. The better you clean up the plant before you trim, the better it looks.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Also I don't really use the water mister on the machine's anymore. Found a much better cure when no mister running, however does get dirty quicker.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

T4 doesn't have a mister function.

You have to have a slight down angle or the flowers will just spin.and spin in the drum. I look at this like a gold dredge trommel of sorts.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Was speaking on the Triminator wet function. I've never angled my Triminator as you continue to feed the machine it will push it's way out from my experience. Take that back I have angled before, just felt the flowers were running through to quickly.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Gotcha

I do think mind if I have to send a few back a 2nd time, vs taking too much off the 1st time thru.

How's that green cure, does it fvck up the trim any? I run solventless rosin extracts with my trim.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Yes run 2x you'll see for yourself on that. Honestly I don't have much experience with the greencure and machines, really been using Grape Seed Oil sense day one, no ill effect on trim as I to make rosin.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Might check out the GS oil. Gotta be cheaper the the GC spray.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

It had adjustable feet on the bottom to adjust pitch.

Paid 4000 with 18hrs on it.

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

Dam expensive pretty though i still prefer hand trimmer parties instead good times , and good laughs

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

4 yrs I've been paying my lazy ass trimmers every 10 weeks. No more.

4k is nothing compared to having more time NOT trimming.

Msrp is 6900.00

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

4 yrs I've been paying my lazy ass trimmers every 10 weeks. No more.

4k is nothing compared to having more time NOT trimming.

Msrp is 6900.00
Yeah but the problem that not many really talk about is.
that any person that deals with weed at the $ level can spot machine trimmed to hand trimmed.
So yes using machine saves you time, but in most cases loses you money in end product
least in my world
when it comes to someone dishing out 10 - 20 100 k they will bitch at everything ..

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Really, I have RA, my hands do the work after 1/2 a plant. Been machine trimming for 4yrs. Never a complaint

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Fuck Hand trimming and paying Lazy Fucks to set in a circle, I have a T2 the thing paid for its self the 1st year, Can do whole room in 10-12 hrs then send everyone on their way home..

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

This 1st go with the t4, I'm having my 2 usual guys come over. Should be able to finish in 5 hrs I'm hoping.2 guys bucking, I'm running the flowers thru the t4.

Hope I don't lose too much on my trim. Use that for my personal rosin needs.

Hit the car wash to power wash the upper unit. Nice and clean. Need to get that fan clean and dry before Friday.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
This 1st go with the t4, I'm having my 2 usual guys come over. Should be able to finish in 5 hrs I'm hoping.2 guys bucking, I'm running the flowers thru the t4.

Hope I don't lose too much on my trim. Use that for my personal rosin needs.
I don't know anything about the t4 but with the t2 10 People setting at tables and trimming buds off branches into throw away turkey tins can't keep up thinking you would need 12-15 people to out run the t2 and I only have one and I let a 6 foot table pile up and get a good run on her then fire her up and it always catches up and I have to shut down and wait for more, But I run the t2 on a rail and have it set perfect for the slop of my concrete floor that it sets on.
Also I spray the barrel with either original pam cooking spray or the Clear Cut that Twister sells , Clear cut is expensive and its a little more slick then the pam is but both work good.
I have heard of people using cold water in spray bottles on the twisters but haven't tried it myself.

I don't think 2 people will have a snow balls chance in hell of keeping up with the T4 Thinking you might want 4 people cutting the buds off into boxes or some type of containers then have them dump onto a 4ft or longer table then you can non stop feed the t4.

Top Bottom