Twisting Leaf Problem First Time Grower Help Needed.pics Included

• Thread starter carlow420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

carlow420

Hi all growing blue dream twisting leafs on 2 of 5 plants mostly on top leaves 11 days into flower, twisting happening 2 weeks now.Have look for same problem but cant find answer.
Feed Sensi A+B 10 mls each into 2 litres of water and 2 feeds a week plus 1 plain water
PH 6.0 to 6.3
600 Watt light 2 feet away
Temps 78 to 83
Humidity 38 to 48
Growing in tent
Any help would be appreciated.

Twisting leaf problem first time grower help neededpics included
Twisting leaf problem first time grower help neededpics included 2
Twisting leaf problem first time grower help neededpics included 3
Twisting leaf problem first time grower help neededpics included 4
M

maimunji

If you are in soil ph is out of range. Try to water with 6.5 6.7. Test run off ph and ppm. And try to spray little epsom I have one plant do twist when want mag. But she also make taco on leaves. Is this nutes sensi a+b is ph perfect series for coco? What is your medium?

Last edited:
MrSir

MrSir

I wouldnt add epsom salts, or anything. My personal opinion. They look darn good, its not a major issue at all. I would test your runoff like suggested and find out what its ph and ppm is. If your using soil then target 6.4 to 6.6 ph is what i shoot for. I use dolomite lime with cal mag to assist in keeping the ph stable. Did you flush in veg before you put them in 12/12? What is the grow medium you are using? ?

C

carlow420

Than
If you are in soil ph is out of range. Try to water with 6.5 6.7. Test run off ph and ppm. And try to spray little epsom I have one plant do twist when want mag. But she also make taco on leaves. Is this nutes sensi a+b is ph perfect series for coco? What is your medium?
Thanks for reply its sensi ph perfect for coco im using soil and i added perlite but dont have ppm metre yet.

C

carlow420

I wouldnt add epsom salts, or anything. My personal opinion. They look darn good, its not a major issue at all. I would test your runoff like suggested and find out what its ph and ppm is. If your using soil then target 6.4 to 6.6 ph is what i shoot for. I use dolomite lime with cal mag to assist in keeping the ph stable. Did you flush in veg before you put them in 12/12? What is the grow medium you are using? ?
Thanks for reply mate i didnt flush before flower i was using terra vega for veg im using soil and i added perlite to it, i will go to grow shop tomorrow do you add cal mag with your nutes?

M

maimunji

I never use sensi ph perfect but have friend who use this line for coco and he said to me nutes make solution exactly 5.8 which is perfect for coco but not good in my options in soil. Calibrate your ph meter. Check ph again buy ph up or liquid silicon and try to up ph to 6.5. If doesn't work change nutes.

Top Bottom