two 14ft x 15ft rooms, how would you do it?

• Thread starter SweetIslandFunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SweetIslandFunk

I have recently been presented with an opportunity where I have two rooms to set up a grow operation (probably more then I need...for now) both are 14ft x 15ft. it was the land lords idea so im good there. If you were to set this up, HOW WOULD YOU DO IT? Any feedback is good

Thanks,
Funk

20north

Doubleds mpb buckets theres a link under the main fourm page to the threads covering the mpb buckets

i cant think of anything else thats effective for such a big space :itwasntme

put how many lamps to get the correct temp for the plants YAH DIG?

the 750w ballasts seem COOL too much for me tho

D

DrGoodMeds

I would do a flip with two rooms. Half the ballasts to buy and half the power requirements at any one time.

DGM

S

SweetIslandFunk

I've been looking into the current culture under current system and making a few mods to it, the buckets are for sure too close together

S

SweetIslandFunk

Yeah I saw that, I think it might just be better to build my own. it may end up being more money but there are a few things i would want to do to alter it like bigger buckets and more spacing. but as far as a tent grow the 6 or 8 bucket system would be perfect as is no alteration.

M

Malachi

yea personally would run 1 room with 12-1000's vertical with like a 6 or 8 plant tree grow and on the other side flip the ballasts and run the 1000's opposite cycle with MH Hortizontals and like some CFL's. When the flip cycle isn't running use your CFL's to keep the light cycle at 18-6 or 24-0. The CFL's would basically prevent the plants from triggering and you would still get a good amount of veg growth pumping the HID's for 12 hours

J

JoE_AnTiX77

i agree with malachi ........... you would have an enormous yield with top quality buds

Top Bottom