two 357 MAGNUM PLUS 4x4 SmurFbERries autoflower GROW!!

• Thread starter ynotFOREVER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ynotFOREVER

ynotFOREVER

o YO hello there mi hermanos y hermanas! this is my second grow diary, my first was a side by side grow with a 600 hps cooltube, plus a 357 magnum pluS above 3 Trainwreck ogs and 1 SFV og 18 and over all it was a great success.
This time I will be getting rid of the 600 hps and replace it with another 357 magnum plus, its reccomened to have 1 357 mag plus over a 4x4 area, im DOUBLING THE POWER!
5415.gif

ok heres my tools
(1)growlab gl120 4x4x6
(2)357 Magnum Plus
(2) inline fans
(1)HEPA air filter
(1)carbon filter
(2)oscilating fans
(4)5 gallon AIR POTS
(5) Smurfberries autoflowers from sagramantha
(1) NLxBigbud autoflower
Soil: Light warrior/Happy FroG, also im trying out a new soil called Vital Earth
Nutrient: Organics, general organics, advance nutrient, mollasses, ewc, California Humus, bat guanos, Kelp, TEA FEEDING. ALSO FED WITH LOVE!

ok so this grow will be fun, Im loving these 357 magnum plus, the performance on these is amazing. ill be posting up my methods and recipes for teas. also i will be taking a close look at one of my smurfberries that is being grown in a new soil and so far im being just blown away by it! im in about week 3 of vegging from seed, so im geussing another 6 weeks or so till harvest? these autoflowers are just crazy fast, they grow right before my eyes! anywho now im just high and typing and loosing thought.... on to the grow, enjoY!
and pleae feel free for any comment, questions, hate, love, concerns, anything!
smile.png

ynotFOREVER

ynotFOREVER

ALRIGHT SO before i go into this grow,imgoing to post my previous grow results because for some odd reason everything in my previous journal was gone one day! im still curious on what happened? anyone know?
anywho here it is

here is my final weight on my previous grow, total with 4 plants 3 Trainwreck OG (rare strain) and SFV OG #18 (also rare) under 600 watt hps and 357 watts led magnum plus

total watts: 600+357= 957

total weight: 523 grams or 18.5 oz

GPW: .5

trainwreck OG total: 428 grams or 15.2oz

total trainwreck OG directly under hps: 276 grams or 9.8 OZ (keep in mind this number doesnt mean anything, nothing is beating nothing and there is NO COMPETETION OR COMPARISON GOING ON)

total trainwreck OG under LED: 152 grams or 5.4 OZ

total SFV OG #18: 95 grams or 3.3 oz TRUST ME FOR A OG THATS AMAZING!!!!

total under led 247 grams or 8.8
total under hps 276 grams or 9.8 oz

alright so overall im very impressed with my harvest, i had a couple bumps towards harvest, but i feel like i was able to pull of a great harvest with some of the best herb i ever grown! i was expecting a small harvest because i already knew these strains first hand, so i knew what to expect in terms of weight.
my SFV is just blowing me away, and the trainwreck is so tasty that it really cures my sweet tooth!!!! haha
im very impressed with the 357 magnum performance, im looking forwards to my next grow (which i will be posting up ASAP i have a little suprise for yall +) AND THATS WHEN I WILL REALLY JUDGE THIS LED PANEL! but i know what it can do, and im very pleased with the quality of the herb. as for hps im putting them else where. for my personal grow i will be growing pure LEDS FROM NOW ON. (maybe plasma in the future?)
alright lets post some pics then i will do a smoke report on both strains
train wreck under led (sorry for the bad quality pics, they are iphone 4 pics, i currently dont have my camera so FUK it.)

ynotFOREVER

ynotFOREVER

wow, it loaded strange, the next set of pictures will be more organized, the first set is from seed to about day 27, seeds popped out around march 24

Latest posts

Top Bottom