Two kinds of bugs

• Thread starter tj Wise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tj Wise

tj Wise

TWO BUGS, see pics. I'm growing Kush & Blue Dream trees in containers outdoors -- all 7 footers now. I have each in a square yard and 20 inches of a mix that drains well & horse/chicken compost. I water from my well, 2 or 3 times a week. Beastie Bloom once a week now. Its been quite hot, 100+ degrees about have the days. My pH is good, I forget the number.
Two kinds of bugs
Two kinds of bugs 2

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The eggs & babies are interesting, but I can't make them out clearly. If they're harlequin bugs, they don't seem to eat cannabis at all, but LOVE Brassicas. They're not as bad as cabbage aphids.

I have no idea what the white bug is.

How are your girls looking?

canadaseed

canadaseed

looks like that one bug just got stuck on your plant and died... do u have lots of them.. they don't look like leaf eaters. The little eggs looks like spiders. They don't pose any harm imo. Just keep an eye on it... if they decide to make your plants their home you may get webbing and an accumulation of dead bugs on your nugs!! I have a spider on a plant that's indoor right now and i saw a fungus gnat in it's web the other day. So some insects are good to have around.

tj Wise

tj Wise

Cool. I was hoping all was well. My trees are big & sticky, they should be able to defend themselves. Now it's raining... later I might blow dry the girls with a leaf blower, which might also remove any bad bugs. Thanks canadaseed!

canadaseed

canadaseed

Cool. I was hoping all was well. My trees are big & sticky, they should be able to defend themselves. Now it's raining... later I might blow dry the girls with a leaf blower, which might also remove any bad bugs. Thanks canadaseed!
no problem man, good luck on your harvest hope they turn out stanky for ya!!!

But yo DO NOT use a leaf blower on your plants!!!! you're gonna blow all sorts of shit on your plants like fibers dust mold spores dead insect parts... dont do it lol. just shake your plant like it was a really windy night.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm puttin' bells on what canadaseed has just said--don't use a leafblower on your ladies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom