Two roots One Seed. TWINS!

• Thread starter Mifarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mifarmer

Mifarmer

Germinated 4 days ago. Planted two days ago. Two roots, two leaves. What to do?
Two roots one seed twins
Two roots one seed twins 2

Mifarmer

Mifarmer

There was only one radical when I planted it. I did drop it a few times before it made it in the hole. Did not appear to break. Perhaps it did get damaged which caused it to split.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

In another week, I'd just pinch off the one that seems weaker. If neither seems weaker than the other, eenie-meenie-minie-moe is the method seasoned growers prefer. Seedlings just won't do rock-paper-scissors. Don't even bother.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

You're making a huge mistake if you don't kill one of the twins off. In the words of the great Weedstradamus, "From the depths of a grow-dungeon in the land shaped as a mitten, twin cannabis plants will be born. Together, they will seduce a great troop and subjugate the kingdoms of the world."

Sounds pretty serious. You could be responsible for unleashing a dystopian future on us all.

Mifarmer

Mifarmer

You're making a huge mistake if you don't kill one of the twins off. In the words of the great Weedstradamus, "From the depths of a grow-dungeon in the land shaped as a mitten, twin cannabis plants will be born. Together, they will seduce a great troop and subjugate the kingdoms of the world."

Sounds pretty serious. You could be responsible for unleashing a dystopian future on us all.
Yeah I read the same thing in the Ancient Scrolls of The Canabanoid Gate Keepers. Been having strange creatures emerging from the swamp around the house marching ever so slowly chanting "Behold, the Twins of the Northern Lights"

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

I have one that split into two stems and the lower nodes have six branches instead of two. It is short and bushy. I let it grow, except for the usual removal of fan leaves and lower foliage. It's 94 days old and isn't showing signs of flowering yet. I am growing another plant from the same batch of seeds that's quite normal. I'm curious to see what it does when I flip it. So far, no mystical creatures have appeared, but the house cats seem quite concerned.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I have one that split into two stems and the lower nodes have six branches instead of two. It is short and bushy. I let it grow, except for the usual removal of fan leaves and lower foliage. It's 94 days old and isn't showing signs of flowering yet. I am growing another plant from the same batch of seeds that's quite normal. I'm curious to see what it does when I flip it. So far, no mystical creatures have appeared, but the house cats seem quite concerned.
It seems like we're dealing with plants that have an interest in The Occult. [Cue scary music.] That's right, The Occult. [Scary music crescendo.]

The only way to deal with bewitched plants is to burn them, which is what I intend to do. I recommend you do the same. But after another few months, not right away. The more they end up smelling, the more evil and the more satisfaction I get from burning them.

labomba

labomba

I came here to start a thread about it and just saw this. It just happened to me. Born today!!!!

So just leave as it is right? They are Watermelon autos from Royal Queen

I never knew it was even possible but here I am. Starting my second batch of grow, any tips highly appreciated

IMG 20230511 041353
IMG 20230511 041335
Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
A little different but I have one that pushed out a sprout from below the base, from the roots. It's not a stray seed, I sprouted these in paper towels and used all new soil........Ice transplanted since these pics and kept it intact.

20230415 135147
20230415 135141
E

Edinburg

It's a genetic deformity however that's how it wants to run, if were mine and it's not I would leave it alone and see what happens, you never know but again that's how it wants to run.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
I came here to start a thread about it and just saw this. It just happened to me. Born today!!!!

So just leave as it is right? They are Watermelon autos from Royal Queen

I never knew it was even possible but here I am. Starting my second batch of grow, any tips highly appreciated
Oh come on that's 2 seeds! I don't know.....everything's crazy. Up is down, black is white.....read the effing book.

Latest posts

Top Bottom