Two Tents With 1 Fan?

• Thread starter Fiete
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fiete

Fiete

Hello Guy's

I Growing for 2 Year now in 1 Tent 60x60x160cm with 3 x Cob led all together 155 watts. Temps in my tent in a hot Summer maybe 25-30 but not longer than a week ore two.

Now i want a new tent to my 60x60 i need more weed :D to much Seeds for not enough place xD so why not a second 60x60x160cm tent? I belive i can combination both tents together and let the Fan work for both tents together what you think?

rasclath

rasclath

I have 1 fan for 2 tents :)
It’s very simple, you just need ducting splitter.
Set night in one tent while it’s day in second one then it’s gonna be easier to control the temperature.
I’ve got 600watt hps in a bigger tent and 400watt in a smaller and 600m3/h fan. Avarage temp. is 28’C

Last edited:
Fiete

Fiete

View attachment 798509 View attachment 798510 I have 1 fan for 2 tents :)
Set night in one tent while it’s day in second one then it’s gonna be easier to control the temperature.

I grow Autoflowers 20 Hours a Day so no need a different time each :) my plan is simple without ducting splitter let the Air in from one tent and out from the other tent both tents together from the holds down the Tent

rasclath

rasclath

There might be a problem with humidity then. Once I tried without splitter. I put air ducting into that hole in the roof(smaller tent) and pulled to bottom hole(air intake) in large tent. Humidity was twice higher than with ducting splitter, but if it’s day in both tents there is too hot.

Fiete

Fiete

There might be a problem with humidity then. Once I tried without splitter. I put air ducting into that hole in the roof(smaller tent) and pulled to bottom hole(air intake) in large tent. Humidity was twice higher than with ducting splitter, but if it’s day in both tents there is too hot.

Fuck that's a problem! How much hotter?

rasclath

rasclath

Normally it is like 27-29’C but when i did a cross flow it was like 38-40’C, and in bigger tent 75-80% rH at night

Fiete

Fiete

Normally it is like 27-29’C but when i did a cross flow it was like 38-40’C, and in bigger tent 75-80% rH at night

That's Brutal thx for that info very much bro...

Than i need a 2 Fan for the Second Tent ore a much bigger tent now..

rasclath

rasclath

No, you need another air ducting and Y ducting splitter :)
If you make it as well as it’s on my photo it’ll be perfect

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Sweet...then you can destroy 2 grows when the fan fails...good thinkin

rasclath

rasclath

Why? I grow like that since I can remember and everything’s going alright.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Why? I grow like that since I can remember and everything’s going alright.
You ever had gear fail?.. Itll be interesting if and when the tents heat up when the fan dies... Some strains can take it pretty good though

rasclath

rasclath

It’ll be disaster not intresting ;)
Yeah once fan died in my tent. What have I done? Turned lights off and bought new one as soon as I could. Now I’ve got another one spare inline fan in my shed
But if it’s one tent and one fan it can die as well as in combo 2 tents 1 fan.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
It’ll be disaster not intresting ;)
Yeah once fan died in my tent. What have I done? Turned lights off and bought new one as soon as I could. Now I’ve got another one spare inline fan in my shed
I keep spare fans and ballasts... Those 2 will screw you better than anything if you have to wait for the mail... I have shut down the whole tent for 3 days before waiting on mail and they were fine in veg and flower but its stress to them and me

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I have 4 grow shops within 10 miles don’t have to wait for a delivery from postman :D
Thank god for those hahaha... I could be up and running in about 3 hours for a drive... Im not close to anything so back up stuff is smart.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

I grow in a spare room. Windows are blacked out, so I leave the flaps open and use a floor standing 18" circulating fan which handles 3 tents

since hot air rises, I flip the tent skins upside down, eposing the side flaps. Also use leds which do not throw the heat of hps/hid//cmh

Fiete

Fiete

I grow in a spare room. Windows are blacked out, so I leave the flaps open and use a floor standing 18" circulating fan which handles 3 tents

since hot air rises, I flip the tent skins upside down, eposing the side flaps. Also use leds which do not throw the heat of hps/hid//cmh

That's what i mean with led i use cob so no heat at all I can't belive one tent goes so up in heat

Dan789

Dan789

View attachment 798509 View attachment 798510 I have 1 fan for 2 tents :)
I’ve got 600watt hps in a bigger tent and 400watt in a smaller and 600m3/h fan. Avarage temp. is 28’C
Here’s my answer, two 4x4 tents, one six inch inline fan (max fan), custom cardboard junction boxes, flanges made of aluminum flashing pieces. (Way less expensive and smaller than HD variety). But not growing over the summer inside.

1B07E75A 33A1 4775 9F7B 3247979EE91F
DCDD16AC 704B 4082 B89B 2E7AC144DD44
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

That's what i mean with led i use cob so no heat at all I can't belive one tent goes so up in heat

LED does create heat, just not as much and instead of blasting a lot of the heat down, with leds it goes up only and is much easier to evcuate

Top Bottom