Two weeks in, comments on plant health please.

• Thread starter Mikes420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mikes420

Just over two weeks since germination. Comments on plant health appreciated.
Two weeks in comments on plant health please 2
Two weeks in comments on plant health please

electroguy

electroguy

They look much better than mine at 2 weeks. This is my first indoor grow and only one before, outdoor last year.
We are starting to get it figured out though.

IMG 20230307 183722
IMG 20230317 063135759
M

Mikes420

They look much better than mine at 2 weeks. This is my first indoor grow and only one before, outdoor last year.
We are starting to get it figured out though.
Which photo is after 2 weeks? The one by itself?

electroguy

electroguy

Bottom picture is today, after a long recovery. I under estimated the plants need for humidity and nitrogen. I was waiting for a set of 5 fingers on the leaves. I thought those were the true leaves. Live and learn. I haven't lost a plant yet, knock on wood....

M

Mikes420

Bottom picture is today, after a long recovery. I under estimated the plants need for humidity and nitrogen. I was waiting for a set of 5 fingers on the leaves. I thought those were the true leaves. Live and learn. I haven't lost a plant yet, knock on wood....
They all look pretty sad tbh LMAO. I don't really have a problem with humidity as I'm in a location where humidity is already spot on, temperature though :-( Good luck!

M

Mikes420

Hey welcome to the farm they look good whats to say...9 out of 10......no one gets a 10...😄
These were at 18 days for comparison and I'm happy with mine.
img_4600-jpg.1338931
Looks great! I've just heard of HpLVd and it scares the shit out of me, looks like I'm cleaning everything with bleach now!

Top Bottom