Two white widow autos

• Thread starter Juicysweetness
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Juicysweetness

Juicysweetness

Two very different results,Indoors, Both seeds from same bag I bought from online, both tap root exposed by April 1st in ground same time temp nute mix, one took only 8 weeks and is already dried and in storage decent weight for the time frame, the other is still going hair only now turning red and appears it will take about 12 weeks. never saw this before but then again only have grown out about 20 autos ever, white widow and gorilla glue. love the super speedy grow but the longer one should result in double the weight for only 30 more days. The last two white widow auto grew out the same about 90 days from tap root to harvest. Interesting result.

Darcey

Darcey

Two very different results,Indoors, Both seeds from same bag I bought from online, both tap root exposed by April 1st in ground same time temp nute mix, one took only 8 weeks and is already dried and in storage decent weight for the time frame, the other is still going hair only now turning red and appears it will take about 12 weeks. never saw this before but then again only have grown out about 20 autos ever, white widow and gorilla glue. love the super speedy grow but the longer one should result in double the weight for only 30 more days. The last two white widow auto grew out the same about 90 days from tap root to harvest. Interesting result.
I'm growing for my first time auto flower seeds only one out of 5 Lambs breath from crop kings they sent me 5 more but what I was wondering I have it under a blue spec led and have a couple red spec led when should I switch to red

Moshmen

Moshmen

I'm growing for my first time auto flower seeds only one out of 5 Lambs breath from crop kings they sent me 5 more but what I was wondering I have it under a blue spec led and have a couple red spec led when should I switch to red
How many watts st the wall ? I would guess not enuff , turn em both on . Light intensity trumps spectrum every time .

Juicysweetness

Juicysweetness

I use full spectrum LED's they have intensity control however I simply use light distance from plants as intensity control, has always seemed to work great for me.

Darcey

Darcey

How many watts st the wall ? I would guess not enuff , turn em both on . Light intensity trumps spectrum every time .
I have 2 feit blue spec from home Depot 19 watts 2 red same watt just and a 60 watt Red spec all feit from home Depot just got a 1000 watt replacement light from Amazon Hi sdtrd full spec light and a 48×48×80 tent
I use full spectrum LED's they have intensity control however I simply use light distance from plants as intensity control, has always seemed to work great for me.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Your gonna need a smaller tent or a lot more light. Indoors we shoot for at least 30-40 watts a square foot ur 1000 watt replacement is prolly around 200 watts?

Juicysweetness

Juicysweetness

I would strongly suggest watching 5 or more video's on you tube on the subject do NOT trust just one or two some are just BS but you would benefit to watch a few to get an idea of which ones you can trust. What I have found is the most basic of set ups can get one results, the most elaborate of set ups can get one massive beautiful results...then you introduce spider mites or mold hits two weeks before finish and everything from the most basic to the most elaborate is trashed. In other words pay attention to every little detail no matter your set-up. Good grow and have fun learning.

Darcey

Darcey

I would strongly suggest watching 5 or more video's on you tube on the subject do NOT trust just one or two some are just BS but you would benefit to watch a few to get an idea of which ones you can trust. What I have found is the most basic of set ups can get one results, the most elaborate of set ups can get one massive beautiful results...then you introduce spider mites or mold hits two weeks before finish and everything from the most basic to the most elaborate is trashed. In other words pay attention to every little detail no matter your set-up. Good grow and have fun learning.
I just ordered the Mars 2000tw with my other lights will this be enough for the 4×4×80 I have 5 autos in there right now and some bag seeds that I just germinated
And what are some good nutes to but

Darcey

Darcey

I'm growing for the first time I have 2 white widows from crop King 1 lambs breath 1GSC,1Amniesa I all so have 5 photos that I found in a bag of killer weed pretty sure they were fem cause they are all just starting to show at about 6 weeks

Moshmen

Moshmen

I just ordered the Mars 2000tw with my other lights will this be enough for the 4×4×80 I have 5 autos in there right now and some bag seeds that I just germinated
And what are some good nutes to but
It will be close , more light is usually better LEDs you need 30-35 per square ft you have 16 I’m gonna let you you do the math .....
What you growin in?
And I would highly suggest you spend a few hours just surfin threads on the farm , there is really great info here if you do a little readin

Darcey

Darcey

It will be close , more light is usually better LEDs you need 30-35 per square ft you have 16 I’m gonna let you you do the math .....
What you growin in?
And I would highly suggest you spend a few hours just surfin threads on the farm , there is really great info here if you do a little readin
Root farm from home depo and promix micrrihalzaie can't spell lol the guys at the hydro shop said to use it and emerald harvest nutes the whole line got a tw2000 and a tsw1000 and the histrd1000w replaced led and 3 red spec for flower called fiet from home depo what a waste of money any help would be awesome fml I broke one of my tops when lst
IMG 20200807 184635
IMG 20200807 184615
IMG 20200807 184554
IMG 20200807 184554
IMG 20200807 184249
IMG 20200807 184249
IMG 20200807 184550
IMG 20200807 184541

IMG 20200807 184322
IMG 20200807 183824

Latest posts

Top Bottom