TX trooper finds 5,400 pounds of pot

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cali smoke

Cali smoke

TX trooper finds 5,400 pounds of pot

State troopers are looking for a man who fled after he was caught driving a fake school bus stuffed with more than 5,000 pounds of marijuana.

The bus was stopped Saturday near the border of Mexico, on U.S. 59 just north of Laredo.

When the troopers searched the bus, they discovered that it was packed with 5,408 pounds of marijuana worth nearly $2 million dollars.

DPS said the bus was marked to look like it was from the United Independent School District. But when the troopers pulled the driver over, he managed to escape and fled on foot.

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
At least the guy escaped but whoever he was transportin that 4 is gonna b tight!

L

Lost

Like it matters, when the cartels catch him he's dead.

Glad to see less mexi coming in even if its only 5000 lbs... LOL

R

Reeferman

The quality of weed coming out of mexico might surprise many of you !
Reef

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Yup! I agree with that! We have good swag here.. My swag is light green & purple and what we call popcorn. Really, it's just low grade or what we call b.c., uncompressed. Even the compressed brick is good. Allow it to moisten up in a humidity tent and it will fluff back up on ya and you have decent smoke again.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
the transporters mess it up there is real fire down in some areas

true grit

true grit

Funny how these 5400 pounds were worth $2 million, but last week when they busted a North Austin home with 40 pounds and several hundred plants it was also worth $2-$3 Million....can you say embellishment for the media?

S

Smokin

DAMN TX TROOPERS... there they go… right away profiling… pointing fingers and making accusations… criminal school bus drivers… cartels…! I mean how do they know some kid didn’t just forget his shit on the bus…?

L

Lost

Im sure they do make some good weed, but when it comes over the border, eff that. Thats taking american jobs..

D

danko

The quality of weed coming out of mexico might surprise many of you !
Reef

agreed! i delt with that stuff for years! it might come in a brick and be as hard as one, but some (certainly not all) but some batches were very very stoney!! as stoney as any good ol home grown hydro shit! ive gotten herb in cali, seatle, colorado, and texas. if you get a good batch of mexi down in tex or Okla, 50% chance youll be impressed! especially for 400 to 500 an lb!!! or 40 to 50 an oz. granted its not going to taste very good and im not going to call it medicine but if stoned is what your talken about... youd be suprised...]Peace

B

baggins

Funny how these 5400 pounds were worth $2 million, but last week when they busted a North Austin home with 40 pounds and several hundred plants it was also worth $2-$3 Million....can you say embellishment for the media?
If they reported it was worth $200,000, nobody would care. Its got to be worth millions or they cant justify the expense.

I

inreplyavalon

I guess they mean that by adding herb to the market they are undercutting growers here? I am not really sure, just speculating. Seems like a strange concept...

K

kttribal

people like this do need to be caught!

Its people like this that made the stuff illegal in the first place. I can only assume that the bus was stuffed with Mexican weed from Mexico. This is not the best quality smoke either. Often times I encounter the stuff with so many seeds and stems that it hardly makes it worth buying. The only way to stop them from coming into the country with such large amounts would be to cut them off entirely...with legalization!!! I don't know how the guy could have gotten away except by us having faulted police troopers that obviously let the dude go. They most likely stole enough pot that is not in the reports so they can make a hefty profit. The stuff goes for 75 for an eighth and it's still not great. That is the crime.

:sign0065:

your in texas where is the dude going to run too.

K

kttribal

sorry about not just editing but i saw something else. In Texas even the lowest grade goes for a premium price due to the no tolerance state...at least when i was there a year ago it was. The quality is horrible for the prices.

L

Lost

Really? I think you're a bit mixed up. People like this had nothing at all to do with the legal stature of cannabis.

Buying Mexican weed supports mexican drug cartels. It is taking American jobs that if legalized would bring money that is kept in the US not sent over the border so the cartels can kill each other..

Top Bottom