TX trooper finds 5,400 pounds of pot

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

taller

Reeferman is right about the Mexi quality.

Reeferman is right about the quality of some of the Mexi, that comes into the US. I live on the border and there is some real FIRE that comes in from the south. Some really good sativas. I agree, not all Mexi herb is all that, but there is some that is really, really good. Reeferman know whats up.

T

themist

75 an eigth for mexi? It sounds like your friends saw you coming a mile away. I live thousands of miles from mexico or texas, but I wouldn't pay over 150 an ounce unless it was outstanding for commercial. Hell, I've never paid that much for headies.

G

guineapig

Reeferman i bet is right.....the quality must go up at some point or it will not be able to compete with other sources.....but my real question is, why didn't someone convert all that school bus cannabis into pure bubble? this is something i have never understood....it seems that either bubble or dry-sift would be easier.....

i just hate to know that the streets are flooded with all this low-quality, pesticide-laden, who-knows-what-it-is-contaminated-with mexican cannabis......the medical users need a reliable, quality product and do not need to be exposed to chemicals (pesticides especially) when vaporizing or eating......

:flower flower power from guineapig :flower

I

inreplyavalon

15 years ago when i first started to smoke herb all i had access to was mexi. It was cheap and available and it helped me on a path to later appreciate dank.
I say buy local whenever possible, and if not possible then folks will buy whatever they can. Even better... GROW IT!

K

Kalcu

I don't think they will kill him, there wasn't anything he could of done! Seems to turn people off the pot industry with that kinda risk!

N

nvthis

Buying Mexican weed supports mexican drug cartels. It is taking American jobs that if legalized would bring money that is kept in the US not sent over the border so the cartels can kill each other..

I'm not sure I am getting your point. Buying weed grown in Mexico supports Cartels. That's obvious and we all know this. But taking American jobs that would exist IF it was legalized? This statement makes no sense what-so-ever. You are stating a scenerio that hasn't even happened yet and is not, by any means, guaranteed to happen. And even if it does I think the 'cartels' will find it the American market far too competetive to send the kind of product they have been used to sending thus far. Sure, they will have a specialty market for their Corona and Pacifico strains, but I hardly think it will ever be a case where they will be taking american jobs. Ever. That's just pure fantasy. Unless you want to consider migrant workers helping to harvest our weed taking American jobs. Unfortunately, we weren't complaining to much when it was about strawberries and prunes.

Besides, who really gives a shit if all the cartels off each other?

T

themist

You make a good point about things that haven't happened yet, but, ummm...
Seriously, you need to be told that Mexico has FAMILIES living there. Who, also, live right in the middle of these wars. What would you like them to do? They're not welcomed here, so what are their options? That's why, even though it doesn't affect YOUR daily life, you might give a shit. It doesn't mean we can, or should help, but having grown up in a city ghetto, I can feel for what it's like to live in a war zone.

L

Lost

I'm not sure I am getting your point. Buying weed grown in Mexico supports Cartels. That's obvious and we all know this. But taking American jobs that would exist IF it was legalized? This statement makes no sense what-so-ever. You are stating a scenerio that hasn't even happened yet ....

It has happened friend, and it will get worse. How many clubs have you been to that had mexican brick for sale. I have been to a few. Now mexi brick is about the only way to tell its from mexico. If its higher quality, you will never know its from mexico. My point is that Mexican herbs are already in med shops here, quantity unknown buy you can be assured its big. That is squeezing the market here for growers. I could go into it more but that is not the only objection.

What about the innocents in Mexico that are living in anarchy. People getting shot for looking the wrong way at a cartel member and worse stupid atrocities.. Mexico is such a beautiful place with a beautiful people that is all fucked up because their economy cannot get beyond the drug trade. Education is scarce and because of this corruption has killed what could be one of the greatest tourist nations in the world. That mexican weed you buy funds people that will keep Mexico in its current state or worse..

N

nvthis

Its people like this that made the stuff illegal in the first place.

Hey, don't get me wrong, I admire your passion for foreign peoples in distant lands and all, but WHAT do cartels, jobs, Mexican families and dispensary menus have to do with the above post I originally responded to? Guess I am still missing the point.

I might suggest you guys check out The History Of Marijuana or something. You can find accurate answers there that are a bit more straight forward and don't get bogged down and clouded out with tales of modern politics, rescue missions, lavish life styles and career options, I guess.

S

SloW_JoE

Yup! I agree with that! We have good swag here.. My swag is light green & purple and what we call popcorn. Really, it's just low grade or what we call b.c., uncompressed. Even the compressed brick is good. Allow it to moisten up in a humidity tent and it will fluff back up on ya and you have decent smoke again.

true that.....about every other month in my area popcorn comes threw just not as much as my smoke needs require LoL:anim_30:

T

tim2010

He shouldnt have run. Once the 5,479 pounds of stems and seeds were thrown away, it would have only been a misdemeanor.

420Alchemist

It has happened friend, and it will get worse. How many clubs have you been to that had mexican brick for sale. I have been to a few. Now mexi brick is about the only way to tell its from mexico. If its higher quality, you will never know its from mexico. My point is that Mexican herbs are already in med shops here, quantity unknown buy you can be assured its big. That is squeezing the market here for growers. I could go into it more but that is not the only objection.

What about the innocents in Mexico that are living in anarchy. People getting shot for looking the wrong way at a cartel member and worse stupid atrocities.. Mexico is such a beautiful place with a beautiful people that is all fucked up because their economy cannot get beyond the drug trade. Education is scarce and because of this corruption has killed what could be one of the greatest tourist nations in the world. That mexican weed you buy funds people that will keep Mexico in its current state or worse..

All the better if it putting the squeeze on cali growers who are charging far to much for there product.I'm from canada and i find the price of your headies atrocious and outrageous up here at med dispensary our most premium kush strains go for 13 a g if canada can do it so can cali

E

eirk66

how do you just run away like in the middle of no where? for all we know the pot isn't even in there hands and already in our clubs haha

T

Timmels

Dang he should have just put a bunch of kids on it at least make it look like they were on a feild trip. GEEZZ

Top Bottom