TY mag #24 Cheese x Skunk#1 BX1.0 smoke report.

• Thread starter Kaliman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kaliman

Hi all, :happy

I got sent an email today telling me I had a smoke report in Treating Yourself mag relating to my Cheese x Skunk#1 BX1.0 made into bubble hash.

I must say I'm rather pleased as the guy(thankyou Skunk-Mad,usa) seemed to really like it and have now cubed that line (BX3.0) and will continue with it till I've done a 5 x backcross.

I have no breeding goal in mind,that was reached at BX1,0 but am doing this simply to observe outcomes and educate myself a bit regarding multiple backcrosses.

Folk who do multiple bx's seem to have some kind of 'blending theory' concept of breeding and I'm doing this to show myself it doesn't work that way so need to see the outcomes.........

Gregor Mendel and Luther Burbank: I do hope you are tuned into my channel and approve of this amateur hack?

Er, neah, probably too busy shagging angels in the celestial potting shed to be bothered with my tinkerings! (it's a joke and I'm a freethinking humanist)

peace

Kaliman:star

Ty mag 24 cheese x skunk1 bx10 smoke report
Ty mag 24 cheese x skunk1 bx10 smoke report 2
Ty mag 24 cheese x skunk1 bx10 smoke report 3
Mud Man

Mud Man

LMAO..,,, Celestial tinkering, Angel Fucking nice report...
Cool experiment,, keep results posted of the x5 bx

The Exodus with the pink hairs, ! lovely... any better pics i would love to see more SEYMOR

Sherwood

Sherwood

Congrats man, dude wrote up what I already know. I smoke mine every day, love it!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
They gave you an Email? They published a smoke report of one of my strains and I didn`t find out until the issue was out of print! I`d kind of liked to have been able to buy that issue. I think it was #3 if anyone has a copy they don`t want!

Any chance of a whole plant pic? Looks dank to me! Going to have to give us more info on BX idea of curves or what ever! I use Bx to strenthen the infuence of the mother line mostly.If you freeze pollen from the male you can also run a cross from the seed from it if you are fast enough getting pre flowers to mate.Pollen doesn`t remain viable long enough to do that more than once so got to get it right the first time or grow out another male an hope for the same phino type to show up or make clones of the male you pick and keep it under 24hrs of light until you need the pollen (may work with some males).

Anyway grats on your your smoke report artical in TY!

Latest posts

Top Bottom