Ty the Trichome Guy!

• Thread starter Trichome_Ty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Trichome_Ty

The year was 1912 and the place was the Sonoran desert. A man stifled by financial turmoil found himself planting some cannabis seeds he got from a native. With his family on the verge of starvation, his wife Mary had threatened to leave him and take the kids to her mother’s house. The man stayed true to his plants even though his family all thought they were just simple weeds. After much deliberation he convinced them to stay until harvest. By the time harvest had come they were completely out of their reserve food and were dependent on catching whatever small rodents they could to get to get a meal. As the pungent odor of the drying cannabis filled the air it attracted traffic from the local road. Many curious travelers started to appear asking “What is that amazing smell?” The man marketed his new crop to the local travelers making enough money to feed his family.

It’s been many years since then and although the family is broken and many deceased the secrets were passed on….I will always remember that sweet old man, God be with you and thank you for your knowledge.

As a somewhat young new pupil and student to the public eye of the growing community I would like to take this moment to not just introduce myself but also dedicate this thread to my dear friend who passed away several years ago and will remain unnamed for his family sake. Here’s to you old man! Ya done good.

Anyways with 5 years of hard work and the old man’s approval I think it’s time to introduce myself as Ty the Trichome Guy. I have work exceedingly hard at learning all there is to know about this wonderful plant and have gotten some of the best hands on training in the world, thanks to the old man. I also have been working to achieve my bachelors in Applied Biological Science with an emphasize on plant study. I believe I will not only prove to be a valuable asset for all those here on the farm but I also look forward to learning a bit more for the masters here as well.

I am currently working with a pretty decent indoor set-up, and prefer an organic-hydro approach. I started my own breeding project about 3 years ago with an amazing Sativa that was waaay to tall for practical indoor cultivation and still is currently immense in size, this is currently her 5th week of flower. My pictures will be delayed but should be up shortly, I plan on attending the 1st annual Medical Cannabis Cup in San Francisco this weekend and will be taking plenty of pictures there as well.

Thanks for your time and happy growin!

M

MASSES 420KING

welcome to the farm thats pretty cool you actually have around 100 years of growth knowledge handed down to you awesome man cant wait to see some of your threads and posts

Latest posts

Top Bottom