• Nat

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Tie

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters
showmegreen

showmegreen

Well all I got ta say ol'boy is....
LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE!!! LIKE LIKE! LIKE LIKE LIKE!

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Just found out that if jack throws towards the haze side the flowers can take 6 mths to mature . Havnt had this before but she is showing the haze signs hope she likes frost lol . If by the end of april she isn't finished . Gunna have to put in a makeshift green house . On the flip side they rekon that pheno throws some wicked shit .

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

what do you guys think can u see another 3 mths?
Gd 006 Medium
Gd 007 Medium
Gd 008 Medium

S

Spaakee

Virgin farmer, believe my extensive reading possibly has helped towards a rewarding experience? Any hints opinions critisms much appreciated. New guest to this site. Thank you all in advance. Great reading and look forward to vast and variety of knowledge I have already read and discovered here. Cheers

quirk

quirk

Virgin farmer, believe my extensive reading possibly has helped towards a rewarding experience? Any hints opinions critisms much appreciated. New guest to this site. Thank you all in advance. Great reading and look forward to vast and variety of knowledge I have already read and discovered here. Cheers
Welcome to the site @Spaakee. For information on your grow, start your own thread as this one is 7 years old and won't get much feedback.. Your plants look good to me.

Top Bottom